Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Al Faqa - Dubai - 7 Oct 2023

Hisham Masaad

Drive Plan

Since did not visit Al Faqa long time, this drive might be more of exploration than following a previous track. Hope will be experiencing nice dunes and bowls. We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

Drive Details

Level:  Intermediate and above 

Meeting time: 6:00 am Saturday (deflated and ready to move)

Meeting Point: https://maps.app.goo.gl/Px3Zv4Lsxt3tS6Su5

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles,  enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 09:30 am

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Friday
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR 

• Like (+1) 2

Dear @Johnno, welcome to @Carnity, and look forward to see you enjoying offroad drives. Noticed you have joined my drive, which is Intermediate. As new member, you need to join Newbie drives first. There is one NB drive on Saturday, which you can try joining if possibility is there. Please remove your RSVP, from IM drive.

Regards, 

15 minutes ago, Johnno said:

Morning Hisham, I’ve joined but am not a newbie. I’ve been out with Big Boys 30+ times and UAE off-roaders several times. Happy to join Newbies if that’s the way you work but would prefer this drive if possible?

Good morning @Johnno and welcome to Carnity !

We have a fast-track procedure for members like yourself, which will allow you to request a promotion to Fewbie level after doing one Newbie level drive first here in the club. We highly emphasize on safety and hence don't make exceptions on this.

You can find the structure below:

Once you have completed a Newbie level drive, you can request your promotion to Fewbie level here:

Request your offroad promotion

See you soon in the sand !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Johnno unfortunately you will have to start at a Newbie drive for your first time at @Carnity however you can apply for previous offroad experience which will help you get a jump-start if you perform well in your Newbie drive. This structure is used throughout all of Carnity to help keep all offroader's safe including yourself as a driver and your car. 

I hope this helps :) 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Dear @Bashar Beasha @Jaro Tuzinsky @Joseph Raju @Benjamin @Amir Amiri @Stumpy Paj @Bjoern @Simon D @Looper Hope all had good week, and looking to have a relaxing weekend. Was excited to have this exploration drive, till i started feeling down yesterday, with cold and fever. Was waiting to see how it goes today, but didn't want to take a risk, incase I still need to take rest. Pleased to inform you @Looper decided to take over and lead you guys tomorrow. Wish you enjoyable safe drive.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Sad (0) 1

13 minutes ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Dear @Bashar Beasha @Jaro Tuzinsky @Joseph Raju @Benjamin @Amir Amiri @Stumpy Paj @Bjoern @Simon D @Looper Hope all had good week, and looking to have a relaxing weekend. Was excited to have this exploration drive, till i started feeling down yesterday, with cold and fever. Was waiting to see how it goes today, but didn't want to take a risk, incase I still need to take rest. Pleased to inform you @Looper decided to take over and lead you guys tomorrow. Wish you enjoyable safe drive.

@Hisham MasaadI wish you get better soon 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Hisham Masaad said:

@Hisham Masaad I hope you begin to feel better soon :) 

take rest this weekend I will see you soon 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use