•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Exploration Drive (#F2F2) - Mahrani Loop - Sharjah - 15 Oct 2023

Looper

3 hours ago, Juan R said:

Thanks for the drive @Looper.  It was not nice to explore all the different terrains all in one drive

I could totally disregard the second part for next time. The first part was quite good though, no?

don't drive like its your last one.

5 hours ago, Looper said:

I could totally disregard the second part for next time. The first part was quite good though, no?

Yes first part was good, especially the start.   For the last part yes agreed, could skip, but for me, it was ok to have a more of a relaxing drive to end it.

Just now, Juan R said:

Yes first part was good, especially the start.   For the last part yes agreed, could skip, but for me, it was ok to have a more of a relaxing drive to end it.

Agree, one can enjoy every type of terrain, we had long stretches of radio silence which was in a way quite relaxing - just driving and not doing much, unfortunately there was not much to do as well. 

was there a typo in your post I your previous post ? I was responding to you saying it was NOT nice to drive in different types of terrain.

don't drive like its your last one.

6 minutes ago, Looper said:

Agree, one can enjoy every type of terrain, we had long stretches of radio silence which was in a way quite relaxing - just driving and not doing much, unfortunately there was not much to do as well. 

was there a typo in your post I your previous post ? I was responding to you saying it was NOT nice to drive in different types of terrain.

I made a typo 😁.  Meant to say it was nice…. 

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use