•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 15 Oct 2023

Asif Hussain

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie Plus & Above

When:  15th Oct 2023

Meeting time:  5:45 AM - Start Time: 6.00 AM (without any exception)

Meeting Point:  https://goo.gl/maps/9TLFuKNJSPyp6gFG8

Approximate finish time: 10:00 AM

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON BELOW CALENDAR

Drive RSVP is OPEN till 9pm today.

Thank you @Zed @Mus_hus78 for joining the drive.  Small convoy is always fun to drive and a perfect start for our DCT run. @Zed don't expect anything i am going to share my strategy during the drive. This drive will be simple straight up and straight down. :) 

Convoy Order

Asif Hussain Xterra 
Mus_hus78 LC
Zed Jeep 

We will be using Carnity Channel No.4 - 446.081-25

For emergency call me at 0506990411

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Asif Hussain said:

@Zed don't expect anything i am going to share my strategy during the drive.

Haha I have some mods to test and my team is all out of country, was going to Sweihan alone but how can I miss my teacher @Asif Hussain's driving in the same area? 😅  Might as well enjoy with @Mus_hus78 also 👍🏻

• Like (+1) 2

@Gok Krish @Karthik_LC200 thank you for joining. 

2 hours ago, Gok Krish said:

Planning to arrive by 930 pm and crash close to starting point...anyone welcome to join pls

Will join you next time.

Important Information

Terms of use