Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Jingle Jungle Bells Drive - Murquab to Qudra - Dubai - 23 Dec 2023

Frederic

45 minutes ago, DP1011 said:

Dear Desert Lovers - Thanks for signing up for this Jingle Jungle ! (RSVP closed now)

@Frederic @Dev_ @Mahmut @Robk @Feras_Sh @Faraz94 @essam ibrahim @Benjamin @Jason Grima @Gautam Banka @Dan S @Issam Atra @Mike M.

Please find below the convoy order - Looking forward to see you in your Red and White costumes, Christmas hats , treats etc to get in sync with drive theme :) - Coffee and muffins will be a treat from Secret Santas during the drive ! 

Radio channel : CH 2 : 446.031-25

Please arrive on time so we respect those who sacrifice their morning sweet sleep, and deflate and depart on time !  :D

image.png.c7c4960cb04b849a0e434d482f4b1685.png

Awesome. Hats a definate for us, santa costumes might be a stretch. Lets c what can ve done. Looking forward to the weekend.

• Well Done (+2) 1

Drive report : 

What a fantastic day it has been, right from the beginning, where I found @Dan S deflating at 6.30am and then right after me having @essam ibrahim 6.40 followed by @Frederic - That shows you all were as excited as I was for this drive ! The 100% of participation was a clear confirmation of this fact.  

Thank you @Frederic and @Benjamin for being my partners in Fun with fully decked up Santa costumes ! 

@Frederic - having you behind me, instantly rerouting/correcting those lines that I was missing out , was the reason I kept pushing the level to offer the convoy with more and more technical challenges which they gracefully accepted and very well executed ! and with @Benjamin anchoring the convoy meant we could have those relaxed moments while he handled those couple of refusals swiftly and smoothly ! Thanks Ben !  

@Dev_ @Mahmut @Robk@Jason Grima @Feras_Sh- You guys drove like a pro managing those technical patches like a pro, Very very well done !  @Dev_ am sure you have taken a lot of learnings today on the concept of how to control speed and what level of acceleration could be appropriate for momentum. @Robk - I was famous for getting crested but thats how I learnt the most and thanks to you the guys had some muscle movements ;) - But as I said, better to get stuck and learn than to fly :) - and having that LWB to handle this technical patch - Very very impressive ! 

@essam ibrahim - another fantastic driven drive today by you ! I hope you enjoyed too, with barely 1-2 refusals. 

@Faraz94 @Gautam Banka - Experienced FBs - Dint hear much from you guys , indication of how well you managed being at the back !  @Dan S - Doing this technical patch with such long wheel base is never easy and not even once I heard you having struggle or refusal - very well driven buddy !  but you managed to find your way to your first and last (I hope)  Pop Out :D in 2WD drive !  We prefer the real donuts instead ;) , haha ! 

and @Issam Atra with your New machine, you made it look so easy :D ! @Mike M. The White Rhino power , thank you for sweeping us today and helping on those couple of refusals at the back ! 

with a convoy of 14, and below drive stats, considering the track we took, all I can say is  - every one did absolutely impressive ! with this note, I close out on Jingle Jungle drive ! Hope you guys had good fun too, and see you soon again ! 

image.png.a9c8c333cf61f1123efc99e18cc761ed.pngimage.png.80ef6c070579511ac268a8fed818d7d2.pngimage.png.2c8ad9fdd655ba191f5e675ee7299993.png

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Thanks a lot for the wonderful drive @DP1011. Also, it is always a pleasure to have the presence of such experienced desert wanderers such as @Frederic , @Benjamin& @Mike M.. Thank you all for the beautiful drive this morning.

@DP1011Thanks for the coffee and muffins ;) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 4

Absolutely fantastic drive @DP1011 I hope this is one of many. I really enjoyed this area so it’s great to share it with friends (or in this case fellow Santa’s) which was done in all great spirit and fun. 

@Frederic always a pleasure mate it feels like a long time since we last drove together so it was great seeing you and your new machine. 

@Mike M. Great to meet after so long it was great catching up mate. 

Everyone else drove absolutely great and no complaints from my part :) will hopefully catch up with everyone again very soon. 

Thanks. Ben 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks Deepak and team for the wonderful adrenaline boosting drive. It was a christmas present for me. It was nice experience following Fredie. keep up the good work!

See you guys soon in the sand again.

Merry Christmas!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Many thanks @DP1011, @Frederic, @Benjamin, @Mike M.. I had a gain in conquering technical dunes with the tip of the iceberg having a 50% pop-out? :D I would keep my donuts for myself or bring real ones for everyone.

Thanks for helping and for the Santa Clause experience, will definitely be remembering this drive. I loved the positive energy of everyone.

Thanks for all the rest of the convoy making it funny and nice

• Totally Agree (+2) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use