•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Al Fayah - Abu Dhabi - 13 Jan 2024

2 hours ago, Hani Howeedy said:

Hi everyone glad to join the carniti community. @Davie Chase yeah my rsvp was too early for excitement glad to get the last spot. 
Details:

2015 Gmc sierra denali

no experience in the desert other than the master class with carnity as gaurav was my instructor

i have the flag now and still in search for the radio. 

to follow up yes i have rear and front tow hooks

Hi @Hani Howeedy welcome to Carnity !

You will find the radios in Dragon Mart, and if you prefer to order them online, you can use their online portal:

www.edragonmall.com

They deliver within 1-2 days.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

1 hour ago, Frederic said:

Hi @Hani Howeedy welcome to Carnity !

You will find the radios in Dragon Mart, and if you prefer to order them online, you can use their online portal:

www.edragonmall.com

They deliver within 1-2 days.

no fewbie drive on sundays??

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

8 hours ago, Prithvi Raj said:

Mitsubishi,  Pajero 3.5 GLS, White Color, 2017 make. No, I do not have any prior off road experience. Yes, Pajero has front and rear eyelets. I have radio Baofeng UV-5R and flag.  Eagerly awaiting to start this new adventure. 

Thanks 

8 hours ago, Prithvi Raj said:

Mitsubishi,  Pajero 3.5 GLS, White Color, 2017 make. No, I do not have any prior off road experience. Yes, Pajero has front and rear eyelets. I have radio Baofeng UV-5R and flag.  Eagerly awaiting to start this new adventure. 

Thanks 

• Like (+1) 2

@Davie Chase
Thanks a ton Davie. 

Well the machine is 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Khaleeji white in color which is a 3.5 V6 producing decent HP’s.

I do have all required items for the drive hence looking forward to it. 

To talk about experience, Yes I’ve done a couple of slighter drive for camping although not so deep in there. It’s time to explore desert in it’s fullest depth and absorb natural vibe’s hence let’s boom boom !!! 

• Like (+1) 4

@Davie Chase I am in the waiting list for this drive and the first time driving with Carnity, how do I know if i get a spot? Would there be a notification?

• Like (+1) 1

@Rpba81 yes if you get a slot you will get notified, I will also send out the convoy order in the forum which will also notify you if you are in the drive 😀

• Like (+1) 1

Dear Desert Wanders @Sunil Mathew, @Abdullah N, @Prithvi Raj, @Vijay Cowlagi, @Damian, @Soufiane, @Nizar Shawwa, @Abdul Hannan, @Jassislahi, @Menon, @Hani Howeedy, @Andrew John Melvill,and @Shaun J due to the popularity of this drive please indicate that you are still able to join on Saturday. If your plans have changed no issue, please remove your RSVP so that those waitlisted can have a chance to attend.

Thanks and stay posted for more drive information tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Davie Chase said:

Dear Desert Wanders @Sunil Mathew, @Abdullah N, @Prithvi Raj, @Vijay Cowlagi, @Damian, @Soufiane, @Nizar Shawwa, @Abdul Hannan, @Jassislahi, @Menon, @Hani Howeedy, @Andrew John Melvill,and @Shaun J due to the popularity of this drive please indicate that you are still able to join on Saturday. If your plans have changed no issue, please remove your RSVP so that those waitlisted can have a chance to attend.

i will be joining the drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Abdul Hannan
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Davie Chase said:

I am joining plz...

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use