Advertise here

JUMPING FRONT WHEEL

cyril

I OWN 2006 HONDA CIVIC SEDAN- ND I HAVE REPLACED 4 WHEELS . AFTER THAT WHILE GOING LESS THAN 30KM/H CAR IS JUMPING LIKE SHAPLESS TYRE RUNING. I TOOK TO TYRE SHOP THEY CHKD ND THEY TOLD MECH PROBS. CHKD TYRE RADANT ND BALL JOINT ALSO. NO PROBS FOR THAT. AND MY STEARING RETURN SPEED IS POWERFULL THAN NORMAL.EXAMPLE WHILE TAKING U TURN ITS COMING BACK TO PROPER POSITION WITH MORE POWER ND SPEED.

83000 KM DONE NOW. THEY TOLD ME TO CHANGE SPARK PLUG THHEN. IS IT NECESSARY TO CHANGE NOW? WILL THE PROBLEM SOLVE IF I DO THAT?

Spark plugs has nothing to with car jumping or bumping at low speed.

Either tires you got is the swollen due to wrong storage. If that's the case there shud be strong humming noise at high speed you must be getting which was not there before. Check for swollen tire and ask for free replacement as its covered in warranty in almost all tire brands.

Or tie rod is loose or over tight that's why its dancing at slow speed and steering return speed has increase. Get re alignment done from some reputed professional shop like Eisa saleh al gurg (dunlop guys), Fix plus (Emarat) etc and it shud go. Do not get it done from road side iranian guys for 50 bucks. They make big mess.