•  
Advertise here

Introduce yourself

LandroverDubai

Hello everybody;

i just joined, i dont own a LR YET, however i am in the market for 2004 Disco, or an LR3 to be my daily ride and weekend stress relief. i thought of joining here read what can be read before i make my purchase since i am on a tight budget.

My name is Mohamed from Abu Dhabi, i have been in the gulf region for 8 years, 4 wheeled in too many car makes but never a landy :cry: i know i have been missing a lot.

i have seen some of your vehicles in the desert, but never had the chance to meet any of you, hopefully soon i will :D i had the opportunity to be on a couple of rides with the DOC, and secretly admiring his Disco which slowly made me fall in love with Land Rovers.

Thanks

Thanks for the offer, and the kind welcome, I sure will if there is a ride next weekend, as for my current (which is an ex now) :-D has been sold, the new owner will be picking it up Sat.

I am closing a deal on a 2006 LR3 with very low milage hopefully it will go through before next week.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi my name is Gordon aka Sharky, been in KSA and UAE since '86, never owned a car that was not a 4x4.

Gordon from AAA told me about this site.

Current off-roader is a 2001 Disco II with a few mods, other half drives a 2004 Disco II and my daily drive is an LR4 that will be modified at some point.

My first Landy was a Freelander V6, and I also had a D90 V8 for a few years.

Looking forward to driving with more Green Ovals

Cheers,

Sharky