Advertise here

1st Land Rover Range Rover only mountain drive and camp

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Gas, sorry, the writeup is coming in a bit! See some pics here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 854&type=3

You surely missed that one! Was great fun and success! And the Defender just needs a recovery point in the back....to tow others out ;)

pls guys :(

no pictures , no posts on this topic

after 3 months, 7000 kms my Disco disappointed me for the big time

8 in the morning everything is packed and ready but ooops no Drive only reverse in gearbox :(

probably a stuck valve or governor lets see how much $ is blocking the transmission

Ps. great pictures , I'm happy that you all had a great time

hope we can do it again

Hey VCO, we felt all sorry when we heard that! But see it positive, your Landie let you know in the morning that he was sick, rather then on the track. That makes him most reliable again! :) We will surely do it again and you can pack your car again, be prepared! :)

One Life - Live It!

Defender 90 TD5

Well Done, Bravo, Hats Off, Thumbs up!!! What to say, we felt really shame that we couldn't join, I speak in the name of any real Land Rover Owner and enthusiast of such an off road legend!!! Great preparation and gear that anyone would like to have , but yet a good chunk of an inv$$$! But safety and wellbeing of family and children comes first. Surely, need to re-organize another one. Maybe a full day outing first, just to test our skills and cars capabilities. The last time I had starter failure that we been obliged to tow the Disco 1 from Fossil Rock down to Maliha where we replaced it.

Pictures are out of this world and could be described as those legendary drives ( yet a bit too clean for those Camel Trophy Expeditions :mrgreen: )

Fantastic !!!