•  
Advertise here

Roof Rack LR3

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I don't think there was any real fussing, it was just that a small group of us got together, from here and went out a few times. We said it would be cool to be able to have a quick and easy medium to be able to keep in touch with, thus the FB group was born.

We all use forums too and I am a member of a few, one in Aus and a couple back in UK, but my smart phone doesn't deal with web forums so good - so FB is ideal answer for me.

Can't see why they can not run alongside one another, many people have different preferences for how and when the communicate. At the end of the day, it's the Brand we all love and many of us like to take our wheels out and play, see you out there soon

LOL... Can't comment much to... yet I am pretty aware of it... but still beleive if all good intentions are there it could work along side. We are still pretty much supporting this forum as it is a very good platform from techincals and reviews yet FB is very dynamic to events crazy comments and immidiate updates of photos and uploads as well as events planing and invitations!!!