•  

Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Sweihan - 1st March 2019

Asif Hussain

14 minutes ago, Emmanuel said:

Hi Djamelus, You can join the morning drive (newbie level), but you need more experience (a few drives) to go to Sweihan. 

Thank you Emmauel for the reply.

The morning drive is a bit too early for me especialy coming from Abu Dhuabi.  I will wait for the next afternoon newbie drive.

Thanks,

Djamel   

@amir.rophail and @Djamelus Sweihan is a fewbie level drive, means you should be having at least 5 drive experience to attend.

If you already have 5 or more drive experience with Carnity or elsewhere, please explain here.

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

11 minutes ago, amir.rophail said:

Hello @Gaurav! Yes i have a total of 10 drives with official clubs including Carnity! 

Based on your 10 drive overall offroad experience, you are good to join this Sweihan fewbie level drive.

Once we observe your drive in Sweihan we will promote you to the fewbie rank afterwards

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Drive call off

Due to limited participants we will be doing this drive NEXT WEEK at same location and same time.

When: 1st March 2019. Friday

Meeting Time: 12:45 PM, Convey will move at 1:00 PM

Meeting Point: Al Rashedi Restaurant,  Sweihan - GPS coordinate  https://goo.gl/maps/B5SZM6kKCMv

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Mujtaba said:

I am dying to join but it’s my anniversary so will not be able to make it 

And if you join and miss your anniversary you surely will be shot dead. Have fun. 😁

• Haha (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use