•  

Javier M has been promoted to Expert level

Gaurav

Congratulations @Javier M, well deserved. Good things come to those who wait and you have been very patient, asking the right questions and using the right tools to develop yourself for the next level. I have a few pointers for you to get better when we meet next, however I have many more points which I really admire about you and some points I could take from you to make myself better at what I do. Thank you for being a part of the Carnity team and always giving us one more way to look at things with your point of view. Well done.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Having been one of the ones fortunate enough to see the annoucing of this promo I can now publicly say how pleased I am for you and how deserved this is. It was not until Liwa earlier in the year that I really got the chance to see what you bring to the drive and boy, it's a lot. If there's one quality in you that really makes me admire your style it's that you have the capability to do anything, and the vehicle and yet, when it does not feel right to you, you calmly decline the chance to play or take a dune that just does not look right to you. It's clearly not fear - I've seen you launch yourself up and round the sand in ways I can only aspire - it's a sense of calm and responsibility that you know what you want to do and won't be pushed to do something that does not feel right. @Javier M I for one am looking forward to the chance, should it arrive to be your wingman some time soon in the sand. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use