Chaitanya D has been promoted to Advance level

Gaurav

Congratulations Dr @Chaitanya D. Humble, polite, even asking if you can join the drive to help. Really a personality I have fallen in love with, always willing to help. This is also an excellent way to learn, because when you start helping out in different situations you end up picking up that skill. Joy to watch you in each and every drive of yours. Quietly learning and making place in eveyones heart. Well deserved promotion.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

Congratulations Dr @Chaitanya D. Humble, polite, even asking if you can join the drive to help. Really a personality I have fallen in love with, always willing to help. This is also an excellent way to learn, because when you start helping out in different situations you end up picking up that skill. Joy to watch you in each and every drive of yours. Quietly learning and making place in eveyones heart. Well deserved promotion.

@Rahimdad thank you for your kind words. Learning this from you and everyone in this group. It's been a long time, need to catch up with you on some drive soon. Best wishes 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Amazing news! Well deserved buddy!  
I think you must have broke some kind of Carnity record with your rapid advancements in offroad rankings. Of course this is due to your dedication and extensive investments in Carnity. 
I’ve been missing in action again due to work and travel obligations, but I look forward to our next drive so I can learn from your new-found skills and expertise. :) 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Salarios said:

Amazing news! Well deserved buddy!  
I think you must have broke some kind of Carnity record with your rapid advancements in offroad rankings. Of course this is due to your dedication and extensive investments in Carnity. 
I’ve been missing in action again due to work and travel obligations, but I look forward to our next drive so I can learn from your new-found skills and expertise. :) 

Hi @Salarios, long time since we drove in little sweihan. Yes , it's been a bit quicker even I never realized🤔. Hope we catch up soon. Best wishes 

• Like (+1) 2

On 9/9/2020 at 2:54 PM, Jeepie said:

Congratulations 

Congratulations 

Thank you @Jeepie . Great to see you lead drives regularly.

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use