•  

Off Road Kit

Foxtrot Oscar

@Looperhave you worked with tools before? I have friends who don't know how to replace a bulb at home. What I mean to say if you have experience fixing things then you can invest with a decent toolbox otherwise it is a waste of money.

• Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Lawrence_Chehimi said:

@Looperhave you worked with tools before? I have friends who don't know how to replace a bulb at home. What I mean to say if you have experience fixing things then you can invest with a decent toolbox otherwise it is a waste of money.

I as a professional list maker - make lists and tick them off. frankly it’s a Waste of money for the time being for my use - I know that.

I also realized I do have a small socket set from ace that covers most of what is recommended, I only got confused by the bigger mm set available in the shops. Only thing remains is the spare valves.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

don't drive like its your last one.

19 minutes ago, Lawrence_Chehimi said:

Buy a used Jeep and within a year you will graduate as a mechanic

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use