•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Faya-Tawi Khatimah - Sharjah - 25 Sep 2020

Emmanuel

Ho @andy_macdxb

I am reading this as a drive lead of another drive this weekend. It's probably not that well know/realized that we share some of these experiences of the drives together, but the double pop out story made it to 'dispatches' this week. 

Good that you got home, however slowly, and can look at what needs to be done to remove what ever it is that is rubbing against the wheels. Having just bought a Pajero and moved from the Jeep, it's clear there is a llot more 'stuff' in the wheel arch!

I actually wanted to come back on the apology that you made that it took time to get your problem sorted. Why, because 10 days ago, we had a similar situation of a pop out taking around an hour of driving time from the drive. It's part of the game Andy. Carnity is more about the team work needed to get all the drivers into and out of the desert safely, than pushing aggressively to drive, drive, drive when we finally hit the sand.  Everyone learns from sorting out this sort of stuck, because these new situations prepare us for the next time it might happen. If all we wanted an easy fast drive, we could just follow the standard tracks and routes and never deviate - and leave someone behind who delayed us. 

Hoping you get your Paj back on track soon and that we will get a chance to drive together once it's sorted. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 6

@andy_macdxb You don’t need to feel sorry, it’s part of the game and I guess that every single driver knows that this kind of bad luck could have happened to himself. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4

@andy_macdxb it was you yesterday and it could be me or anyone else next friday.  Please get your car fixed and hope to drive with you again next week.

On 9/25/2020 at 4:46 PM, Gregory Perkin said:

Nice report @Chaitanya D thanks.

What is the app you are using to log this data? I like it 

I am using Gaia GPS app, more information in the link below on the forum

Edited by Chaitanya D
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use