•  

COVID 19 compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - "Ale & Richard RELAY DRIVE": Lahbab to Margham - 25 Sep 2020

Ale Vallecchi

Very good accelerator control to get out of that pocket @Mohamed Seidam - remember that the person standing outside have a better view of recovery options, but you did well with your Star X. 
Thanks for the clip!

Edited by Kalahari
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Kalahari said:

Very good accelerator control to get out of that pocket @Mohamed Seidam - remember that the person standing outside have a better view of recovery options, but you did well with your Star X. 
Thanks for the clip!

Outside observer has better view agree totally @Kalahari 👍

• Like (+1) 3

Hi @Ale Vallecchi and all other  fellow riders, thank you all for such a wonderful experience . From the start the drive was fantastic and the sunrise view was a treat for eyes. Thank you @Ale Vallecchi for all those explanations and tactics to tackle the dunes. Though the drive had some refusals and couple of cars stuck, @Kalahari did great in recovery . In short  I had a thrilling , superb and swotting drive and thanks everyone for it. Keep cool and happy 🤠  

• Like (+1) 7
  • Well Done (+2) 1

The drive was excellent with high tempo and only a few stucks/refusals. Many thanks to @Ale Vallecchi for such a good route discovery, his technical instructions and great leading as always... Thanks to other leads @Kalahari @Nivin and @marks for their efforts in recoveries ensuring quick back to drive with full of joy. Also thanks to all other drivers for your good performances. See you on the next drive! 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks @Ale Vallecchi for such a wonderful experience. Feels like got everything I could expect from a drive in the desert, technical dunes, super scenic nature views, ridge riding, up & down crossings, bowls, sabkha, overall a fun and adrenaline packed drive. 

Thanks to @Kalahari and @Nivin for the efforts to manage the convoy so well 👏🏻👏🏻  

Hoping to have such fun soon, after all weekend is just a week away 😀

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 1

On 9/25/2020 at 2:57 PM, Mohamed Seidam said:

Hi dear Desert wanderers 

The relay convoy is a unique arrangement and it was today @Ale Vallecchi / @Wrangeld as if both convoys trying find each other and meet somewhere midway. Despite maintaining physical distance but spirits always meet! 

Thank you @Ale Vallecchi you made our day despite the refusals and stucks we encountered. However it’s considered the flavor of the game that we all love😊 Thank you for guiding me during crest riding and crossing safely.

special thanks to the second lead @Kalahari for the instructions and help when I got stuck in a tricky narrow area ( I hope some one snapped it or recorded it )! 

Thank you all for this lovely day!

below is a link enjoy please 

some pictures I will upload to Galary.

short clips to some recoveries I could capture from my position In the thread the greatest of recoveries .

till then take care and see you again in the sand .

cheers 🚙👍🙏🏻

P.S : please if there is any interesting capture from different angle could be useful to this or any other could be useful 

thanks

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use