How to survive a vehicle rollover ?

M.Seidam

@Mohamed Seidam thank you for a great share. Since this does not happen to everyone every week and is a rare instance it would be difficult to remember the brace position. However what's most important is to stay compact and not spread out your arms and legs and switch off the engine at the earliest. I would like to go through this video every week before the drive so I can remember most of the points.

• Like (+1) 2

Dear @Rahimdad agree it’s rare to happen with all the safety measures we are taking , however as it’s good to be aware of the risk this entails awareness of how to deal with it to our best , God forbidden , if happens. 
The aim of this clip to show how important to protect to the maximum the neck from being swung right and left during roll over as the body is restrained in the seat belt and the “heavy head like a ball “ swinging over the weak neck . 
after your permission I am planing to look for real common causes to such accidents and post it later , although I am aware that most of us has an idea of more or less about it especially the seniors . However As a reference we can always go back and refresh . 
bless you all dear friends and see you tomorrow in fossil rock inshallah

cheers 👍🙏🏻🚙🌷

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use