COVID 19 Compliant - Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Fossil Rock - Sharjah - 18 Dec 2020

Rahimdad

An amazing drive to Fossil rock with great lead @Rahimdad thank you for choosing me as second lead definitely it’s boost the confidence level.

Wonderful briefing @Wrangeld it’s always pleasure to be part of your team. 

• Like (+1) 4

@Arman it is always good for a lead to know that the participants are enthusiastic enough to ask. On my drive @Shehab Alawadhi pointed that out that he likes to be in sweep. After getting good reports from all the Marshals he has driven with, I decided to allow him there. Again he has been very expressive to try out the second lead as I have promised him after seeing him this Friday. So mention what you feel like and if we find you to be able to concentrate on the drive and take care of others we will give you that chance too.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

@Arman it is always good for a lead to know that the participants are enthusiastic enough to ask. On my drive @Shehab Alawadhi pointed that out that he likes to be in sweep. After getting good reports from all the Marshals he has driven with, I decided to allow him there. Again he has been very expressive to try out the second lead as I have promised him after seeing him this Friday. So mention what you feel like and if we find you to be able to concentrate on the drive and take care of others we will give you that chance too.

I’m enthusiastic to learn everything. Everyone needs a plethora of skills in life. Inshallah I’ll do my best as your second lead soon! I will also make sure not to destroy the track behind me 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use