COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Al Aweer to Mahafiz: Ridge Riding Bonanza - Sharjah - 26 Mar 2021

Ale Vallecchi

16 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Hello @Antony Calvin. I have one spot also for you in the drive. Can you please confirm? Thanks

Hello @Antony Calvin. Can you please confirm if you are still interested in joining this drive? Thanks a lot.

8 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Copy that @Thomas Varghese. You will now be #2 on the WL. Thanks a lot.

My car is ready

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Thomas Varghese said:

My car is ready

Good to hear that @Thomas Varghese. As per club's policy,  I will reinstate you in the drive by tomorrow morning, if I do not receive any response from Antony, who preceeds you in the WL.  Thanks. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Good to hear that @Thomas Varghese. As per club's policy,  I will reinstate you in the drive by tomorrow morning, if I do not receive any response from Antony, who preceeds you in the WL.  Thanks. 

Thanks @Ale Vallecchi. I withdrew from the RSVP as I didn't want to deny a chance to somebody else cherishing a drive with you when my car was having issues and usually these kind of problems demand thorough investigation. Luckily I have a good mechanic. He flushed the radiator which was clogged with slime and sludge, changed the top tank, replaced the thermostat valve and the small fan on the right side of the radiator both of which were stuck. After the road test he certified the car is road worthy. 

• Well Done (+2) 1

36 minutes ago, Antony Calvin said:

@Ale Vallecchi I will not be joining this drive

Copy that @Antony Calvin. Thanks for confirming 

12 hours ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Thanks @Ale Vallecchi. I withdrew from the RSVP as I didn't want to deny a chance to somebody else cherishing a drive with you when my car was having issues and usually these kind of problems demand thorough investigation. Luckily I have a good mechanic. He flushed the radiator which was clogged with slime and sludge, changed the top tank, replaced the thermostat valve and the small fan on the right side of the radiator both of which were stuck. After the road test he certified the car is road worthy. 

Hello @Thomas Varghese. If you confirm your car is desert ready I can add you back to the drive. Please let me know. Thanks

• Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Copy that @Antony Calvin. Thanks for confirming 

Hello @Thomas Varghese. If you confirm your car is desert ready I can add you back to the drive. Please let me know. Thanks

My car is always desert ready, only sometimes he is naughty. Now he is well behaved. Will take a trial today even though the garage said he is ready to take on the dunes. 

1 hour ago, Thomas Varghese said:

My car is always desert ready, only sometimes he is naughty. Now he is well behaved. Will take a trial today even though the garage said he is ready to take on the dunes. 

Thanks @Thomas Varghese. Please let me know as soon as the trial has been done. 

4 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Thanks @Thomas Varghese. Please let me know as soon as the trial has been done. 

Done already and its fine by the garage. I want to take it to the meeting point of your scenic drive and check. If you can send me the co ordinates I can do it now as anyways I'm free. 

33 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Done already and its fine by the garage. I want to take it to the meeting point of your scenic drive and check. If you can send me the co ordinates I can do it now as anyways I'm free. 

Hi @Thomas Varghese. No point going to tomorrow's starting point, as it's at the end of a road, just before the sand starts. It would be risky for you to venture in alone. We'll see tomorrow. You can drive on tarmac and see of the car overheats anyways. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use