•  

COVID 19 Compliant - ABSOLUTE NEWBIE Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 20 Aug 2021

Brette

18 hours ago, Brette said:

Welcome @Daphne @Muhamed Ameen @Nittin Pangotra @Waqas Asif @Clara Cordero  and thanks  for joining this Absolute newbie drive, we will have a relaxing fun desert drive coming Friday and I look forward to seeing you all.

Please share your vehicle details - Make, Model, Year.

Do you have any prior off-road experience?

Confirm your vehicle has front and rear tow hooks / eyelets.

Confirm your vehicle has minimum of 8 inches of ground clearance.

Thanks @Nittin Pangotra and @Waqas Asif for the vehicle details. Do you'll have any prior offroad experience?

Again, please go through all the training and introductory videos on the drive post prior to the drive.

Hi Brette,

Ford Expedition, 2018, black. 
It has 2 hook rear and front. 
I’m very very newbie … no experience at all. 
Looking forward. 
clara

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, FSt said:

Hi Brette,

don’t have a deflator nor compressor as yet, is it ok to join tomorrow morning?

Looking forward for tomorrow’s ride

Frank

wrangler JLU

@FSt Hi Frank, for tomorrows drive it is fine, we will help you with the deflation and inflation after the drive. Try and get one before the next drive.

Drive RSVP is now closed:

Hello ladies and gents,

Here is the convoy numbering and order for tomorrows drive. If you do need to reach me in case of an emergency, my number is 052 6771O76.

Please make sure to go through the Absolute Newbie Video briefing as it is very important, failing to do so could lead to you being sent back.

Please be on time and make sure you have a full tank of fuel.

See you'll in the sand.

1 Brette Black JGC
2 @Christopher Mitch Fuerzas Black Pajero
3 @Clara Cordero Ford Expedition
4 @Nittin Pangotra Pajero
5 @Waqas Asif Black Prado
6 @Daphne Black Fortuner
7 @Muhamed Ameen White Prado
8 @Bakr Abdallah GMC Sierra
9 @Javid_DXB Nissan Patrol
10 @FSt Frank Wrangler
11 @M.Seidam White Xterra
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

On 8/16/2021 at 7:49 PM, Brette said:

Welcome  @Christopher Mitch Fuerzasand @jack.simmoniteand thanks  for joining this Absolute newbie drive, we will have a relaxing fun desert drive coming Friday and I look forward to seeing you all.

Please share your vehicle details - Make, Model, Year.

Do you have any prior off-road experience?

Confirm your vehicle has front and rear tow hooks / eyelets.

Confirm your vehicle has minimum of 8 inches of ground clearance.

Hi @Brette sorry for the late reply. I have a 2015 Pajero 3.5 LWB.

I do have hooks on both front and rear and I think I have atleast 8 inches ground clearance.

Hope to have a great experience tomorrow as it is my first time offroading. Thanks a lot!

• Like (+1) 1

ABSOLUTE NEWBIE ( AN ) DRIVE 

The AN Drive , in my opinion , is Unique for both the lead/ support team and the participants. 
I still remember my first drive where before I never stepped on sand. I hope we could manage to leave a positive  memorable drive for all of you at least your first time with @Carnity offroad club and this what makes it special for us welcoming you to the world of sand trying our best ensuring the smile I have seen at the end of the drive drown on every one face 😊

Yesterday I believe every one had  a chance to get the feel of it and to excel safely during the drive what was explained in the brief by our lead @Brette and what turned to be a day of excitement. 

image.jpeg.9d4b2f385c9e959a8a2dd3a7447df7ef.jpeg

@Christopher Mitch Fuerzas, @Clara Cordero, @Nittin Pangotra , @Waqas Asif, @Daphne, @Muhamed Ameen, @Bakr Abdallah and @FSt

thank you for coming and I hope you enjoyed it as I always do . please feel free to leave your comments and feedback so we can always improve and develop in the future. 

last but not least great thank you for our lead @Brette For the all the tips and learning opportunity that you put us all in that lovely day . 

have a great day and see you soon on the sand 

P.S I will post few clips in the thread of recoveries bit later 

cheers 

Mohamed 

Edited by M.Seidam
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

• Gaurav changed the title to COVID 19 Compliant - ABSOLUTE NEWBIE Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 20 Aug 2021

Important Information

Terms of use