•  

New Year Eve - Carnity Member Meetup - Dubai - 31 Dec 2021

Frederic

What better way than to spend your NYE evening together with your Carnity Buddies and enjoy the Fireworks across Dubai ?

nye.jpg

Sit back, relax, and bring your snacks, BBQ, drinks, and share your stories and experiences of the past year with us.

Feel free to bring your friends, families and kids with their age-specific toys or games to enjoy brilliant outdoor activities.

Please bring your own:

• Food / Grill / Cooking and serving arrangements
  • Drinks and Ice (of course).
  • Chairs / Mats / Camping Gear if you want to camp overnight.

DSC_5835.jpg.be12e4756f1a40f0b04357562dd62653.jpgDSC_5910.jpg.d9a1ce9e7b67ea00a48b3e8cd6585611.jpgDSC_5972.jpg.0d890d1040feeda98a4533b405663fb2.jpg

Action Plan:

At 7:30 PM we will have Carnity Seniors to meet and greet you at the meeting point next to the DEWA station and guide you towards the actual location where we will setup the party tents which is only 5min away. At 8 PM SHARP they will leave this meeting point and bring everyone inside the desert.  

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/gNvfP7mYXS72GezQ6

Bring your Walkie Talkie and tune in to Channel 1: 446.006 for communication with Marshals and Carnity senior members.

At any time you are planning to leave, you can approach any of Crew or Marshals verbally or over the radio and we can guide you back to the road.

Camping:

you are totally free to bring your tent and camping gear, but please inform us in advance if you are planning to stay overnight.

Bring sleeping bags/extra blankets as it gets pretty cold at night.

Fireworks:

We will be expecting to have a decent view on the Townsquare Fireworks at midnight, and if there is a clear sky we will see the ones at Marina and Global Village as well. 

COVID19:

We expect all of you to be aware of the current COVID19 rules and abide by them as per the government regulations.

No littering:

Please leave nothing but footsteps behind in the desert. Keep it clean. Bring plenty of garbage bags.

BBQ:

Bring your own BBQ, no direct fire allowed on the sand.

image.png.fc61a3b362413d5bcd53390d33f6ff6c.png

Bonfire:

We will arrange a big bonfire in a suitable firepit.

Please RSVP on below calendar 

• Like (+1) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

• Gaurav changed the title to New Year Eve - Carnity Member Meetup - Dubai - 31 Dec 2021

@Frederic can I bring some friends? We will camp for the night. 

don't drive like its your last one.

1 hour ago, Looper said:

@Frederic can I bring some friends? We will camp for the night. 

Absolutely !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Frederic i am trying to join the event but it is telling me that i have reached the maximum limit. 

Could you please add me to tge event.

Thanks, 

6 hours ago, Simon Dawood said:

@Frederic i am trying to join the event but it is telling me that i have reached the maximum limit. 

Could you please add me to tge event.

Thanks, 

Hi @Simon Dawood that’s indeed strange as the RSVP limit is 30. Anyways I’ve added you to the event. See you !

Hi @Frederic Good Afternoon...

As I can see in this event/drive Carnity members are allowed to bring their family or friends for BBQ, camp over night.

Please clear the below point...

• Do family members or friends are allowed to bring and drive their own 4x4 cars ?  (Even if not don't AB newbie drive with Carnity)
  • If they are allowed to bring their own cars for only one day then "is it mandatory to have off road flag ?
  • OR they are only allowed to be as passengers with Carnity members.

1 hour ago, Danish Mohammad said:

Hi @Frederic Good Afternoon...

As I can see in this event/drive Carnity members are allowed to bring their family or friends for BBQ, camp over night.

Please clear the below point...

• Do family members or friends are allowed to bring and drive their own 4x4 cars ?  (Even if not don't AB newbie drive with Carnity)
  • If they are allowed to bring their own cars for only one day then "is it mandatory to have off road flag ?
  • OR they are only allowed to be as passengers with Carnity members.

Hi @Danish Mohammad only members who have RSVPd are allowed with their vehicle. If you have friends joining in they should be as passengers in your vehicle. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Hi @Frederic appreciate your quick response and well noted your reply.

Please clear one more point ...

• If any one register himself and get membership today or tomorrow then he can reserve in RSVP  "BUT" (Will he be allowed to join this event without doing AB newbie drive ?)   

Thanks ..

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Danish Mohammad said:

Hi @Frederic appreciate your quick response and well noted your reply.

Please clear one more point ...

• If any one register himself and get membership today or tomorrow then he can reserve in RSVP  "BUT" (Will he be allowed to join this event without doing AB newbie drive ?)   

Thanks ..

Yes he will be allowed for this event. This is however not being counted as a drive so he’ll need to do the AN anyways after this event.

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use