•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Furious Fayah - Abu Dhabi - 4 Feb 2023

Frederic

Thank you @Frederic and everyone for a nice drive. Beautiful white panorama of Fayah with great long dunes and no buildings around. A pleasant 40 miles drive with almost no waiting stopovers and with a good balance of fun riding and challenging pieces

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Pascal @Bravoecho@Stumpy Paj@Stan@Ishak@Tharun Kumar V@premindra rajaram@Andrei S@Krishna R@Ahmed Wagdy@Naveen Raj@Amr Aydin

I hope you all enjoyed this drive ! I was so impressed by the way you all drove, and we indeed hardly had any work to do. (so much for my planned calorie burn)...

Fayah always has something in store. Unfortunately we did not spot the residing fox in his nice mansion :) 

Thanks for a fantastic second lead @Pascal and a trustworthy sweep in @Amr Aydin which allowed me to keep driving without any worries in mind.

See you all soon in the sand again !!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Hi @Bravoecho, I couldn't open the photos you shared on the gallery. I don't know with other. maybe the extension is `heir when you uploaded them.

Screenshot 2023-02-05 at 3.16.34 PM.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/5/2023 at 3:23 PM, Ishak said:

Hi @Bravoecho, I couldn't open the photos you shared on the gallery. I don't know with other. maybe the extension is `heir when you uploaded them.

Screenshot 2023-02-05 at 3.16.34 PM.jpeg

Thanks @Ishak, i'll try and reload them again

Important Information

Terms of use