Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - "Rise Up to Chkpt 200, time for Sweihan" - Abu Dhabi - 11 Feb 2022

Varun Mehndiratta

7 hours ago, Waqas Parvez said:

@Hisham Masaad would love to hear yallah push from sweeping position 😃

I can feel a difference tone between yalla push leading and the one of sweeping. There is some sort of request ☺️while leading, but the sweeping one, looks will have a tone of 😡. 🤣 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

16 minutes ago, Hisham Masaad said:

I can feel a difference tone between yalla push leading and the one of sweeping. There is some sort of request ☺️while leading, but the sweeping one, looks will have a tone of 😡. 🤣 

Hahaha @Hisham Masaad do you mean sweeep is something like this? 😂😂2AC8F63A-81E6-4F47-BD6B-87408AFC1F98.gif.8e1badad64b53f3bf014f043cf51e3a1.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • WOW (+2) 1

8 hours ago, Vaibhav said:

@Hisham Masaadeggs with olive oil at meeting point?

You need to be available 6 am please

8 hours ago, Varun Mehndiratta said:

If we are deciding the menu @Hisham Masaadkoshari in liwa was amazing 😀😀🙏

You need to be available 6 pm Friday, since at least 12 hours required to get rid of the side effects, to be able to start the drive

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

Removing myself @Varun Mehndiratta, i have an opportunity to drive at Sweihan with a group of friends same day and time, ...so looking at the WL, i think i should ease up the competition and  give some respite to @Simon D

Lets see if our convoys cross each other 😀

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

27 minutes ago, Sunil Mathew said:

Removing myself @Varun Mehndiratta, i have an opportunity to drive at Sweihan with a group of friends same day and time, ...so looking at the WL, i think i should ease up the competition and  give some respite to @Simon D

Thanks @Sunil Mathew for sharing the same well in time, we’ll miss you. Hopefully will catch sometime soon. Have a safe n fun trip. 

Dear All - considering that we have very good rides and riders,  I have extended the convoy to 12. Won’t be able to extend further (have to respect the terrain as well). We still have 5 WL, so in case any one has change of plans, please update well in time. Thanks for your understanding. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

59 minutes ago, Sunil Mathew said:

@Sunil Mathew thank you so much for the opportunity man 😁. Have a safe drive yourself and looking forward to see you soon.

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use