•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Area 53/Around - Sharjah - 30 Apr 2023

Chaitanya D

Thanks Doc @Chaitanya D ! was a fantastic refreshing NB drive, right from the start till end. I term it as NB+ Drive :) and congratulations to all the NBs who did this drive so well !  

On Few whom I had visuals -  @Marketa Dobesova You Did absolutely impressive in your sunflower, being on your 5th NB and first as SL, you were proactive and all times giving clear updates to fellow drivers, at times I felt you were leading the drive ;) Well done ! am sure you are looking forward to next level :)   @Tatsiana Chase This was my second drive with you and I see that huge change on how you started to master the NB dunes :) including those technical patches ! I know the pressure to be driving with a co-passenger, ( @Davie Chase) who is a master too ;) - and btw congrats for your first Shoveling experience. @essam ibrahim With every refusal, there was visible lesson learnt for you and keep up the spirit  - as we say, the more you have refusals, the more you learn :)  @Shinebabu am sure this drive had some interesting take aways for you too , you did well for your 4th drive and considering the track we covered yday. 

All others whom I am not specifically mentioned above - The reason is am sure how quietly you were just enjoying this NB+ Drive :) @Patrick @Felix Obst @Glenn W @Ben Lee @Mahmoud Taha ! @Senthil Kumar Thanks for Sweeping the convoy!

@Pavel Pashkovskiy Thanks for another coffee treat ! I am keeping an eye on your RSVP ;) :D ! and as always pleasure to have you as part of drive @Looper!  See you all again soon in sands ! 

Edited by DP1011
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 5

7 minutes ago, DP1011 said:

Thanks Doc @Chaitanya D ! was a fantastic refreshing NB drive, right from the start till end. I term it as NB+ Drive :) and congratulations to all the NBs who did this drive so well !  

On Few whom I had visuals -  @Marketa Dobesova You Did absolutely impressive in your sunflower, being on your 5th NB and first as SL, you were proactive and all times giving clear updates to fellow drivers, at times I felt you were leading the drive ;) Well done ! am sure you are looking forward to next level :)   @Tatsiana Chase This was my second drive with you and I see that huge change on how you started to master the NB dunes :) including those technical patches ! I know the pressure to be driving with a co-passenger who is a master too ;) - and btw congrats for your first Shoveling experience. @essam ibrahim With every refusal, there was visible lesson learnt for you and keep up the spirit  - as we say, the more you have refusals, the more you learn :)  @Shinebabu am sure this drive had some interesting take aways for you too , you did well for your 4th drive and considering the track we covered yday. 

All others whom I am not specifically mentioned above - The reason is am sure how quietly you were just enjoying this NB+ Drive :) @Patrick @Felix Obst @Glenn W @Ben Lee @Mahmoud Taha ! @Senthil Kumar Thanks for Sweeping the convoy!

@Pavel Pashkovskiy Thanks for another coffee treat ! I am keeping an eye on your RSVP ;) :D ! and as always pleasure to have you as part of drive @Looper!  See you all again soon in sands ! 

Great to have you along with @Looper and @Davie Chase (even though a passenger) - we had more than enough on our hands to sort and all is well that ends well. 👍🏼

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use