15 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

Dear friends 

• Sunil Mathew
  • Ahmad Nerat
  • Fabien Monleau
  • Mohamad Anwer
  • Ignacio Quindós
  • Hisham Masaad

Hello and welcome . Please note the RSVP is closed now . 
please find below the convoy order 

1. M.Seidam  Leading the convoy 

2. @Fabien Monleau

3. @Ahmad Nerat

4. @Sunil Mathew

5. @Ignacio Quindós

6. @Mohamad Anwer

and in the sweep position @Hisham Masaad

We will use radio channel 1 . See you all by 4:30 pm Inshallah 🙏

Look forward doctor, thank you for pulling us out of work 😅. I told my boss, I am going to see the doctor. 😇

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

2 hours ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Look forward doctor, thank you for pulling us out of work 😅. I told my boss, I am going to see the doctor. 😇

Always a pleasure dear Hisham honored to have you all today inshallah 

• Thanks (+1) 1

Many thanks for @M.Seidam for organising a such drive. i was honered by driving with highly skilled drivers @Fabien Monleau, @Sunil Mathew, @Ignacio Quindós, @Mohammad Anwar, and @Hisham Masaad

the terrain was mixed of different challenges, i.e. safari style, side crest crosing and ridge riding.

We successfully completed it regardless of few refusals as a result of supper soft sand.

In short, the drive was a memorable start of a new offroading level for me.

As usual short drive video can be found here.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS83m1Wqt/

looks forward to drive with u again

Ahmad

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

thanks for the midweek evening drive @M.Seidam, It was great to join one of your drives after an offrading break of more than 2 months, given that this was a first FB+ drive for me on my current car as well

Good to drive with all of you and meet again @Fabien Monleau @Ignacio Quindós  @Mohammad Anwar and @Hisham Masaad

Good job on your first FB+ @Ahmad Nerat, I was driving behind you, and i can say you did really well, handling that LC boat of yours. Little bit of fishtailing here and there will be sorted out soon , as you do more of these level drives. As you indicated during the drive, see if you need a bumper trim/change, as this will come handy when traversing technical areas

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

After a month break in Namibia, it was a real pleasure to be back in the desert and to follow @M.Seidam. We have performed a short warm up in the technical dunes of Al Faqa prior reaching little Sweihan. After few refusals and a pop out, darkness has come and we have ended our drive under the stars…

Thanks to @Hisham Masaadfor his sweep role…

Congratulations to @Ahmad Nerat for his first FB+…

Nice to drive again with @Mohammad Anwareven if you drive a Nissan Patrol now and no more, your legendary LC…

I won’t be able to join you this weekend. I wish you nice drives and hope to drive with you again and soon 😉

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thanks @M.Seidam for organizing a drive on a weekday. Lately I have worked every weekend, and I’ve been unable to join any drive (still looking for a chance to get my first intermediate). A nice mix of terrains, starting with daylight and finishing at night so, great combination!

Congrats @Ahmad Nerat on your first FB+. Keep it up!

@Fabien Monleau, @Mohammad Anwar, @Sunil Mathew and @Hisham Masaad nice to see you all again.

I will post some pictures in the gallery. This one for @Hisham Masaad 

Have a nice weekend!

IMG_3728.jpeg

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Dear Friends 

It was a real pleasure meeting and driving with you all . Indeed these afternoon weekday short sprints are stress relieving and an opportunity for those who has full weekend to enjoy the dunes still including my self 😄

@Fabien Monleau thank you for executing the second lead flawlessly and despite the pop out it was managed in no time . Good to see you after quite a while realy 🙏

@Ahmad Nerat I am impressed of your handling truly and you proved that you were not the weakest link despite my pushing in little sweihan at some time. I didn’t feel it was your first Fb+ drive well done my friend 👍, thanks for the nice  clip too with the monkey dance back ground remix 😄🙏

@Sunil Mathew it seems that you and the fortuner are synchronised doesn’t matter if it’s black or white 😅 pleasure meeting you again dear. 

@Ignacio Quindós I am more than happy to learn that these weekday drives found a solution to stress relieve your coming busy weekend . You drove you keep fantastically well 👍

@Mohamad Anwer it has been really for a while since we drove together . Good to see you brother and well done 👍 

last but not least many thanks to @Hisham Masaadfor watching us all from the rear of the convoy . Really pleasure to see you after such a long time .

image.jpeg.b62d58ef5fbb0f5dafb26f698b805d37.jpeg

See you all soon in the sand inshallah 

Seidam 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use