Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 25 June 2023

Looper

2093326673_TawiNazwaThrillsIV.jpg.18d1e1689acf00ceba3d66d3856c60df.jpg

DRIVE PLAN

Oh, Tawi Nazwa what has happened to you! The trades men and enthusiast alike have ravaged the terrain and we won't find any area that is barred of tracks. But we have a fantastic opportunity to revisit those tracks on a fast-paced drive through those dunes starting at Tawi Nazwa and ending at Big Red. The Drive will be quick in more ways than one. Considering the heat during this summer season, it will be grueling on the vehicle - so make sure that your car is in particularly good condition. 

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the information below and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquette, and responsibilities.   

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie Plus and above
When:  25 June 2023, Sunday

Meeting time: 5:30 AM - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point:  https://goo.gl/maps/PXcRwegWaX8dienE7

Approximate finish time: 9:30 AM

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn.

Recommended off-road gears: Walkie-talkie radio and off-road flag (MANDATORY), plus tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit, and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Saturday - 12 PM.
If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
Latecomers will be returned - Without any exceptions.
Members without RSVP will be returned - Without any exceptions.
Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 2

don't drive like its your last one.

@M.Seidam  although this time its not a surprise from you, but please do let us know if its any other special day for you 😉😅, so we make sure we wish you in person😂

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Krishna R, @Frans M, @Joseph Raju, @Gary F, @Bashar Beasha, @Mark B, @Bjoern, @Chris Wing, @Zulfikhar Naiyar, @Anoop Nair cc: @DP1011 & @Davie Chase

Thank you very much for joining this drive. The plan is to extract the most out of the area and it is going to be quick in more ways than one and it will take a toll on the vehicle so please make sure that your car is in tip top condition.

Do also double check your calendar, make good excuses, if necessary, in case you have any commitments that you are trying to ignore and be ready. Please do confirm your availability by tomorrow afternoon to plan the convoy. We will publish the Convoy order later on Saturday afternoon.

@Pieter Pot, @Senthil Kumar hang in there for some more time if you are still interested.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

22 hours ago, Looper said:

@Krishna R, @Frans M, @Joseph Raju, @Gary F, @Bashar Beasha, @Mark B, @Bjoern, @Chris Wing, @Zulfikhar Naiyar, @Anoop Nair cc: @DP1011 & @Davie Chase

Thank you very much for joining this drive. The plan is to extract the most out of the area and it is going to be quick in more ways than one and it will take a toll on the vehicle so please make sure that your car is in tip top condition.

Do also double check your calendar, make good excuses, if necessary, in case you have any commitments that you are trying to ignore and be ready. Please do confirm your availability by tomorrow afternoon to plan the convoy. We will publish the Convoy order later on Saturday afternoon.

@Pieter Pot, @Senthil Kumar hang in there for some more time if you are still interested.

@Looper Manage tab with 4 Wranglers! Is this historic?🧿💥💥😁! Shades of Wranglers😂😂! Thanks to @Varun Mehndiratta adding maroon to the shades😁

Yellow , Red, Maroon , Crystal Granite! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@DP1011, yes I noticed it yesterday when @Varun Mehndiratta joined the drive. 

@Pieter Pot & @Senthil Kumar I have added you guys to the drive. Pleaes confirm your availability. I will be posting the drive convoy list in a while.

• Like (+1) 1

No excuses confirmed with a like now confirmed and by text 😀

Edited by Gary F
  • Like (+1) 1

Hey @Looper I see your wrangler madness! If there is some exception I would love to tag along. If not no worries 😁

• Haha (+1) 2

@DP1011, @Frans M, @Mark B, @Bashar Beasha, @Zulfikhar Naiyar, @Pieter Pot, @Chris Wing

@Varun Mehndiratta, @Anoop Nair, @Gary F, @Bjoern, @Krishna R, @Joseph Raju, @Senthil Kumar, @Davie Chase

Please note the following:

Meeting Time: 5:30 A.M. in the morning 

Meeting Point: Tawi Nazwa

Fuel Station: Emarat Reem or alternative New ENOC | 1143 (slight detour for those who prefer a hot coffee)

Radio Channel: 2 (446.031)

Convoy Order:

Picture2.png.db91bcba0b83e6d0c6d6f349a3cadbc8.png

See you all tomorrow at Tawi Nazwa Thrills (TNT!) it is going to be a blast!

• Like (+1) 6
  • Well Done (+2) 2

7 hours ago, Looper said:

@DP1011, yes I noticed it yesterday when @Varun Mehndiratta joined the drive. 

@Pieter Pot & @Senthil Kumar I have added you guys to the drive. Pleaes confirm your availability. I will be posting the drive convoy list in a while.

Thanks see you in the morning

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use