•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 8 July 2023

Gaurav

38 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

@Shiboo Kr welcome to Carnity. Please introduce yourself with your car and previous off-road experience (if any).

Please make sure to carry the mandatory off-road gear mentioned on the above drive post.

Hi @Gaurav it’s my pleasure to get joined in Carnity. I am a total newbie with one or two desert drives. My car is a Jeep Wrangler with all the gear for off road available.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Good  evening gents! Great to see some new and old faces for tomorrow morning's drive! Strong anchor in the front with @Gaurav and @Brette leading the way! SURE that the fellow Toyota's in the convoy will tear up the track! @PETELCZYC PAJERO - luke Great to see you and @DP1011 behind me to hold the back, a bit ironic that you both were infront of me last week :)@essam ibrahim Please let that twin turbo roar up pink rock tomorrow morning, Toyota all the way!!! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

7 minutes ago, Theo09 said:

Good  evening gents! Great to see some new and old faces for tomorrow morning's drive! Strong anchor in the front with @Gaurav and @Brette leading the way! SURE that the fellow Toyota's in the convoy will tear up the track! @PETELCZYC PAJERO - luke Great to see you and @DP1011 behind me to hold the back, a bit ironic that you both were infront of me last week :)@essam ibrahim Please let that twin turbo roar up pink rock tomorrow morning, Toyota all the way!!! 

I'm bringing Toyota RC toy for kids to play with on breaks. Vroom Vroom. C U there!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

45 minutes ago, PETELCZYC PAJERO - luke said:

I'm bringing Toyota RC toy for kids to play with on breaks. Vroom Vroom. C U there!

Im booking my turn now to play that in dunes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Thanks everyone for fun (very early) morning drive.

@Gaurav @Brette @DP1011 @Benjamin great job leading, sweeping and digging / guiding.

Couple of refusals and good fun getting up and over the pink rock. My fear conquered!

I've dropped a couple of pics in the gallery... Linked here https://carnity.com/gallery/category/1775-newbie-pink-rock-sharjah-08-july-2023/

Enjoy your weekend🙏🙏🙏

• Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks @Gaurav for such a wonderful NB drive. It was great fun to see those roller coaster, soft technical patches at times and the famous pink rock capture🙌🏼! @Brette Less said better abt how best positioned you were at No.2😁

Great to see some usual faces @Faraz94 @Theo09 @essam ibrahim and @PETELCZYC PAJERO - luke
And also quiet a few first time faces for me @Shiboo Kr @DTG @Arun Menon @Thomas Collins Jayakumar@Ben Williams !  - You all did great today, with minor refusals and the last 2 good learning experiences too:)  the more shovel is used in NB-FB drives, the more it helps us to learn:) Thanks all those who helped with their shovels  keeping up the team sport spirit:)

Thanks @Benjamin for being CF and in a calm active manner with your clear communications on refusals👍🏻

See you all soon in sands! 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

21 minutes ago, DP1011 said:

Thanks @Gaurav for such a wonderful NB drive. It was great fun to see those roller coaster, soft technical patches at times and the famous pink rock capture🙌🏼! @Brette Less said better abt how best positioned you were at No.2😁

Great to see some usual faces @Faraz94 @Theo09 @essam ibrahim and @PETELCZYC PAJERO - luke
And also quiet a few first time faces for me @Shiboo Kr @DTG @Arun Menon @Thomas Collins Jayakumar@Ben Williams !  - You all did great today, with minor refusals and the last 2 good learning experiences too:)  the more shovel is used in NB-FB drives, the more it helps us to learn:) Thanks all those who helped with their shovels  keeping up the team sport spirit:)

Thanks @Benjamin for being CF and in a calm active manner with your clear communications on refusals👍🏻

Thanks for the kind words @DP1011. Thanks for the drive and support @Gaurav& @Benjamin ✌️✌️

@DP1011Images and videos are still awaited 😅😅

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, DP1011 said:

Thanks @DP1011 for your kind words. It was literally amazing and enjoyed a lot. Great team lead by @Gaurav  @Brette @DP1011 @Benjamin

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use