•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 29 July 2023

Hisham Masaad

14 minutes ago, Shiboo Kr said:

@Abhilash Kottakkal  you need to put @ then so many names will appear out of that you choose and type the name that’s it .

Thank you Shiboo for guiding me out of old school...:grin:..i am not sure the I selected the happiest smiley face...thank you.....love acrnity

• Like (+1) 2

Thank you all for joining the drive, it was nice meeting new members, and glad to see all doing very well. As NB drive, to exit without using shovels and ropes is big achievement. All managed to go through the terrain without issues to mention. Few refusals, and nothing more…. Well done every one. @Shiju Raju did very well as first drive, only one situation, which i am sure next time, you will manage. As mentioned in the briefing, do not fight gravity. Car was sliding down the dune, you should have immediately went down, much more safe and easy to manage after that. Well done. @Yahir Marban and @Srilakshman Karthikeyan no comment, you did very well, keep it up. @Vishnu Ramankutty @Shiboo Kr @Faraz94 @Abhilash Kottakkal @DTG @Ben Williams @CasperPL nice meeting you, great job, i am sure you will be going threw off-road  journey successfully. @Theo09 as usual, great SL, always ready for surprises. Big thanks for @Looper and @Benjamin for joining and supporting the drive. Your presence, gave more confidence to “keep moving” and “yalla push” 

Look forward to see you again friends in sand

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use