Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - From Camels to Oryx - Lisaili to Ghantoot - Dubai - 4 Dec 2023

Ale Vallecchi

56 minutes ago, Rafey Hashmi said:

Hey @Ale Vallecchi,

Sorry for the last minute notice. I’m down with the viral flu 🤒 

Dropping out from this one, have a blast!!

@Marek_was003 you may join the drive, if you wish. Please let me know ASAP. Thanks 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Dear Desertnauts

sorry for the short briefing, due to my return from a long business trip. I will explain more and be more detailed tomorrow, just before starting. 

In the meantime, find below the convoy order:

@PETELCZYC PAJERO - luke in Second Lead

@Dan S at #3

@Rafey Hashmi at #4

@mahesh at #5

@Gurcharan Mehta at Center

@Abhilash Kottakkal at #7

@Gautam Banka at #8

@frederic demolder at #9

@Sreenath G at #10, and 

@Ashutosh Garg in Sweep.

I do encourage all to come with a full tank, as the drive should be quite long (but not enough to need a jerry can).

The radio channel will be chosen on the spot (among Carnity's published frequencies).

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, for a timely departure at 8:00 AM. Have a nice Sunday.

Tomorrow's meeting and deflation point:

https://maps.app.goo.gl/D6Afa6YmXy1U2PJx5

Thanks 

• Well Done (+2) 1

Hi Alle, 

I am sorry that I have to drop out from tomorrow's drive. I came down with a severe cold after yesterday's drive. Was hoping to get better today but still no improvement.

Will hopefully join your next drive. Have a good one.

Ashutosh 

• Sad (0) 2

Hi Ale, I just concluded a Fewbie drive this morning. My xterra has some battery terminal issue, am in garage to sort it out. If all okay I will join this drive. Alternatively, I am seeking permission with my wife to get her car Toyota Fortuner for a drive. If either one works out will join the drive. I shall keep you posted around 4pm.  Sorry for the inconvenience. 

• Sad (0) 2

5 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Dear Desertnauts

sorry for the short briefing, due to my return from a long business trip. I will explain more and be more detailed tomorrow, just before starting. 

In the meantime, find below the convoy order:

@PETELCZYC PAJERO - luke in Second Lead

@Dan S at #3

@Rafey Hashmi at #4

@mahesh at #5

@Gurcharan Mehta at Center

@Abhilash Kottakkal at #7

@Gautam Banka at #8

@frederic demolder at #9

@Sreenath G at #10, and 

@Ashutosh Garg in Sweep.

I do encourage all to come with a full tank, as the drive should be quite long (but not enough to need a jerry can).

The radio channel will be chosen on the spot (among Carnity's published frequencies).

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, for a timely departure at 8:00 AM. Have a nice Sunday.

Hi Ale, thank you for the convoy list.

Edited by Dan S
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Sreenath G said:

Hi Ale, I just concluded a Fewbie drive this morning. My xterra has some battery terminal issue, am in garage to sort it out. If all okay I will join this drive. Alternatively, I am seeking permission with my wife to get her car Toyota Fortuner for a drive. If either one works out will join the drive. I shall keep you posted around 4pm.  Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Hi @Sreenath G, do you have any updates? Thanks 

Important Information

Terms of use