•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Lisalli To Solar Park - Dubai - 09 Dec 2023

Davie Chase

29 minutes ago, Davie Chase said:

@Simon D thank you for the great drive today, we had a little of everything along the way. With some nice long-range dunes to play on a few technical areas and some real bushy areas, but you managed each and every change of terrain with some great lines as we meandered our way out of Lisalli towards the chimney, ending the drive at Marqeq. The convoy of @Maytham Mahroos, @Shiju Raju , @Issam Atra ,  @frederic demolder , @PETELCZYC PAJERO - luke @Mark B @Tareq Al Turqdid you proud and drove amazingly well with very few refusals and only one stuck that I can remember. well done to you all especially @Maytham Mahroos on your first fewbie drive.

We had some excellent support from @Tareq Al Turq in the middle and @Mark Bsweeping the convoy, you guys did an amazing job and made handling the couple of hiccups we had oh so easy well-done and thank you both.

Thanks to @PETELCZYC PAJERO - luke for sharing the drive stats above appreciated.

Hope everyone enjoyed the drive, and that you all have a great rest of your weekend. see you all in the sand very soon for more adventures :)

Was a great drive! Nice mix or terrain, great lead @Simon D and everyone drove great. 
great day thanks Guys 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you  @Maytham Mahroos, @Shiju Raju , @Issam Atra ,  @frederic demolder , @PETELCZYC PAJERO - luke @Mark B @Tareq Al Turq for being part of the drive and being excellent drivers , you managed all sort of terrain ,pace, and challenges that you have been put through. 💪

I tried to expose the convoy to all kind of terrain and drives techniques from flat straight terrain, technical terrain, crisscrossing , ridge ridding and side slopping  which will give you more confidence going up the off-roading levels. 

My initial plan was to exit at solar park but at 10:00 AM , after we have done a some sidies and some exhausting  long range dunes ridge riding. I decided to exit at Marqab.

Thanks @Mark B for making sure the convoy way safe at the back and @Tareq Al Turq for helping us with the shoveling and helping the guys with the refusals. 

Special thank to @Davie Chase for watching my back and making this drive possible :D 

i was not able to click any pictures during this drive but if you did kindly post them in the drive gallery 📸

Looking forward to see you on the next drive.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use