•  

Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 5 Jan 2024

Gaurav

5 hours ago, DP1011 said:

Dear Desert lovers  ! 
Thanks to @Islam Soliman we will have 2 convoys tomorrow and other being led by @Gaurav .  The convoy order will be published by later evening today.
hence Can I please request you all to re-confirm the drive ( @Shaun J - I have already counted yours as confirmed ;) ). 

@Abdullah N  @Rahul6157 @Nizar Shawwa  @Usman Basit @sohinik @Guido Ferriani @Sandeep Nayar @Menon@GabrielH @khlief @Soufiane @Bjoern @Pacific
Please just react with "Totally Agree" -  If you are still joining the drive, if plans changed, you can quietly remove yourself from RSVP :D

P.S - once the convoy listing is published and you are a No-Show, you will be penalised on your next drive - coffee for the entire convoy from your side ( Starbucks preferred😂)
See you all in less than 24 hours ! 

See you all tomorrow 2pm Sharp - Please find the convoy order as follows also mentioned what Channel we will be using. 

For First timers - Please make sure your radios are programmed to the frequencyhttps://carnity.com/advice/offroad/carnity-two-way-radio-frequencies-r119

image.png

• Thanks (+1) 1

Thanks @DP1011 for managing the convoy order for both convoys, much appreciate it.

@Nizar Shawwa have you changed to Rubicon, last I recall was VXR, or does your profile show the incorrect car?

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

57 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Thanks @DP1011 for managing the convoy order for both convoys, much appreciate it.

@Nizar Shawwa have you changed to Rubicon, last I recall was VXR, or does your profile show the incorrect car?

That’s correct 

• Like (+1) 1

Hello all,

My vehicle is Pajero SWB 2007 model, black color, method bead lock rims, offroad AT tires, raised suspension, tow hooks front and rear, air compressor, deflator kit, shovel, soft shackles, ARB recovery strap, flag pole, 2x radios already programmed. 

Done a few newbie rides few yrs ago with Carnity group and during covid sold our offroad vehicle. Recently got into off-roading again. 

Looking forward to meeting everyone and refreshing and learning new skills and gaining better understanding of the Pajero in the dunes. 

I haven’t tried yet but believe I need to pull the relay(s) for the ASC/TC/ABS. Will test that this morning. 

Regards

Gabriel

Edited by GabrielH
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use