•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Al Fayah - Abu Dhabi - 13 Jan 2024

JeromeFJ

Thank you Deepak @DP1011 for an excellent drive this morning !

Nice location and itinerary, good mix of technical and wider dunes, perfect pace, a few challenges here and there, excellent management of the convoy.. Beautiful selection of lines, keeping the level on the high side, but always within the convoy capabilities. It was a pleasure to drive under your lead !

(and I was about to forget an amazing self recovery from a deep pocket hidden on top of a dune!)

Excellent drive from every participant, the sand was very soft, and Deepak kept throwing in more climbs, ridge riding and crossing! It was above Fewbie level on many occasions, and you managed very well, always under control. Well done @Ahmed Farouk, @Aser, @Robk, @frederic demolder.

Thank you for the support and more experienced members  @Pascal, @munkybizness, @Bjoern, @Naveen Raj @Amr Aydin for joining also, it was nice to see you after a long time!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and see you soon.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

1 hour ago, JeromeFJ said:

Thank you Deepak @DP1011 for an excellent drive this morning !

Nice location and itinerary, good mix of technical and wider dunes, perfect pace, a few challenges here and there, excellent management of the convoy.. Beautiful selection of lines, keeping the level on the high side, but always within the convoy capabilities. It was a pleasure to drive under your lead !

(and I was about to forget an amazing self recovery from a deep pocket hidden on top of a dune!)

Excellent drive from every participant, the sand was very soft, and Deepak kept throwing in more climbs, ridge riding and crossing! It was above Fewbie level on many occasions, and you managed very well, always under control. Well done @Ahmed Farouk, @Aser, @Robk, @frederic demolder.

Thank you for the support and more experienced members  @Pascal, @munkybizness, @Bjoern, @Naveen Raj @Amr Aydin for joining also, it was nice to see you after a long time!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and see you soon.

Thanks @JeromeFJ - It was great to have your experience right behind me, and that helped me to keep up with the momentum . Indeed that hidden pocket recovery will be cherished for a long long time :D . My most challenging so far ! 

It was absolute pleasure to see everyone so punctual and we started our briefing sharp 7! I cant agree more with the way the convoy kept accepting the challenges with very minimal refusals, managed smoothly by the experienced members. 

Very well done all the FB guys - @Ahmed Farouk, @Aser @Robk @frederic demolder !  Did not hear anything from you guys @Pascal and @Naveen Raj - Which is an indication of how nicely you managed in soft patches churned up track :)  Hope you guys too had fun ! 

Thanks for anchoring and supporting the convoy @Bjoern, @munkybizness !  and thanks for sweeping us @Amr Aydin ! Was absolute pleasure seeing you all and looking forward to another one soon ! 

Below some stats on our drive today ! 

See you soon all in sand ! :)

image.png

image.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use