•  

Fewbie Plus Desert Drive (2 DAYS) - The Untamed Liwa - Abu Dhabi - 02-03 March 2024

Frederic

Those who are arriving tonight to camp (including me), maybe we choose one of the options Fred mentioned and camp together? 😎

@Frederic

Edited by Rafey Hashmi
  • Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Rafey Hashmi said:

Those who are arriving tonight to camp (including me), maybe we choose one of the options Fred mentioned and camp together? 😎

@Frederic

Good idea. I will be taking option 2 and camp nearby the starting point. Should be arriving there around 9-10PM ish...

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

2 hours ago, AlexM said:

We will be driving from AD directly tomorrow, see you all at 8am! A gentle nudge to @Frederic for my 7em sticker, if you don't mind)

Oooops i will be driving straight from the office to AD tonight. Stickers are at my home 😪

• Sad (0) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

I tried so hard to catch this second dose of Liwa, but it seems I missed this one too.😭

Have fun you are all lucky guys, and click a lot of photos for us.

Enjoy and be safe, rem it's Liwa and not Badayer or Sweihan. Be humble and drive safe.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@Frederic,  My jeep is not ready, still in work shop, some pending works related breakers needs to sort out,, tomorrow afternoon hopefully it will be ready, I wish everyone will have safe and enjoyable drive , 

Important Information

Terms of use