Jump to content

Night Fewbie Desert Drive - Qudra " Moonwalker " - Dubai - 23 Mar 2024

Recommended Posts

Dear Moonwalkers 

Hello and welcome to the night drive episodes which are going to be frequent from now onwards. Regarding this first episode of my favorite night drive series, we are planning to drive under the full moon hence the theme " moonwalker ". please note that Qudra has changed a lot and it's not like the area we knew it two years back, it has transformed 70% into jungle-like areas and the plan is to moonwalk on the remaining 30% pure sand almost which cannot be underestimated as it's the most technical part of Qudra .having said that prepare yourself for a night exercise of shoveling as we cross back and forth the technical terrain spot which is less frequently driven there.

if it's your first night drive don't worry your stock high-beam light is more than sufficient to keep up with the track. 

if you are a fan of technical desert driving then this is your ride. patience and vigilance are all that we need to get out safely.

hang on till the day before the event.



Welcome to Carnity off-road club Fewbie Drive, meeting at Al Fayah in the beautiful Abu Dhabi Desert, please ensure your off-road gear is as per your rank and you bring lots of enthusiasm and an abundance of willingness to learn with you.


Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie and above

Meeting time: 23:00 (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point:  https://maps.app.goo.gl/VqnZqVWNRR8iaHNf6

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water & snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit, Tow Rope, 2 Shackles and fire extinguisher.

Approximate finish time: 02:00

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.


  • This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Friday - 9 pm
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month. 



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dear friends 

@waqar @Prithvi Raj @Sandeep Nayar and @Maytham Mahroos 

I hope you all are doing well . I would like to know if it is ok with all of you to start the drive not at 9:30 pm but instead at 11 pm and the ending will be at 2 am 

The reason of this change is out of my control truly . 

please let me know if this is convenient or not . Option B is to postpone whole drive to next week Saturday night and will add all the 4 names.

thanks for understanding 


  • Like (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also @Maytham Mahroos agree with the 11 pm as he informed me by msg 

great then God well the timing of the drive start is 11 pm Saturday and finish 2 am 

I have updated the timing in the main drive topic above and in the calendar as well 

  • Like (+1) 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dear Friends 


Please note the start time is 11 pm bit earlier the better .

the meeting point: https://maps.app.goo.gl/VqnZqVWNRR8iaHNf6


Passing this cafe let it behind you go forward and will be our meeting point 



1. M.Seidam  

2 . @Alphin Aloor  

3 @Maytham Mahroos

4. @Prithvi Raj

5. @Sandeep Nayar

6. @waqar


Please check your gear as per rank and ensure your radio is fully charged . We will be on channel 2 inshallah 

looking forward seeing you all tonight under the full moon 


  • Like (+1) 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use