Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Lisaili Adventures - Dubai - 06 April 2024

4 hours ago, Gaurav said:

The tow hitch isn't safe for tow rope pull out as it's meant for constant load for towing.

Do you have stock tow points at the back? If not better to buy a hitch receiver with a shackle for tomorrow, as it's mandatory for all cars.

I believe I do, sorry for sounding ignorant but I'm assuming the hitch receive is the slot in which the actual ball hitch is held if so then yes and I have soft shackles as well. 

8 hours ago, Dariush Eghtedari said:

I believe I do, sorry for sounding ignorant but I'm assuming the hitch receive is the slot in which the actual ball hitch is held if so then yes and I have soft shackles as well.

Yes you are right. The hitch receiver goes in the same slot as the ball hitch. You can share the photos if you wish as well.

1 hour ago, Amal Sunil said:

Hi Gaurav is it allowed to bring kids ? My daughter would like to join 5 years old 

As long as they are not a distraction to your focus, it should be fine. Children need to be belted with appropriate child / booster seats as per their age.

3 hours ago, Srikumar said:

Yes you are right. The hitch receiver goes in the same slot as the ball hitch. You can share the photos if you wish as well.

As long as they are not a distraction to your focus, it should be fine. Children need to be belted with appropriate child / booster seats as per their age.

So this is the reciever and otherwise i have a ball hitch. 

17123905745162871677430116076015.jpg

Important Information

Terms of use