Best 4x4 cars | Dune bashing | Off road driving | Off road drives | Off road gears and recovery tools | Radio frequencies |

Gaurav

AKR has been promoted to fewbie level

Congratulations @AKR for reaching the fewbie level with Carnity Offroad club. 

Within last few newbies offroad drives you have shown tremendous progress and well deserve this new offroad rank. 

Looking forward to seeing you growing further and helping others to learn the art of offroading in a safe environment.

Fewbie:

Number of drives

10 (16 regular drives)

Level of drives

Willingness to learn + Enthusiasm + Basic dune reading

Off-road gear

Flag, deflator, tire gauge, shovel, fire extinguisher, medical kit, radio, compressor (recommended)

Drive teamwork

Observe recovery from a safe distance and offer help when needed

Drive posting/joining

Join newbie and fewbie level of drives only

Forum participation

Active participation on forum. Share drive experience + feedback on forum and pictures in gallery

Social media sharing & inviting friends & family to join an offroad club is highly recommended for faster upgrades at all levels.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Congrats @AKR !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well done @AKR

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Gaurav & Frederick  , it been my pleasure driving with carinty. 

Finally i hv found something that can get me out of bed early friday morning.... 😉 

Cheers!!! 

Also my cherokee has lost all the extra fat. Just in time for the next level of challenges. 

Pic below

DSC_0898.JPG

• Like 4

Congrats @AKR. Well driven. Your car looks good. Hope you get the bash plate as well done before hitting the sand

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

congrats @AKR. A well deserved promotion

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks everyone.... @Srikumar got the bash plate done today...  Ride is ready to hit the dunes...  @Emmanuel

• Like 3

@AKR share the pics and details in a separate thread..it would help others as well. There are quite a few who are looking to get a bash plate done.

• Like 1

Well done @AKR. Really well done, your progress has been very steady. Appreciate the way you keep your cool and follow instruction. Welcome to the Fewbie level, very steady growth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For replying to this topic, please

• Similar Content

• By Rahimdad
      After a super exciting fun intermediate drive I would like to propose a relaxed night drive for all level of drivers to enjoy. It's time to self-drive your 4X4 to venture through the desert safely with offroad experts. Its time to enjoy an evening drive and in fresh sand dunes to challenge your senses and 4x4, with the best offroad enthusiasts in UAE.
      As the summer has arrived we will be having night drives now, so let's thrill all your senses. This drive will also enable us to gear up and learn important aspects of desert driving in the nights, as it would be easier for newbies to join in night drives after this nicely paced drive.
      When: 30 May 2019
      Meeting time: 11 PM, the convoy will move at sharp 11:15 PM
      Where: Adnoc Petrol Station Maleha Road
      GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/H2jguQQocz4gNCKY7
      Level: Absolute Newbie, Newbie, more experienced drivers welcome to join to support this drive.
      Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance.
      Plan: Drive, train and enjoy till about 3 am break for Suhoor and end the drive by 5 am
      What to bring along: Snacks, Suhoor meal whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
      Approximate finish time: 5:00 am
      Please RSVP on the below calendar:
    • By Gaurav
      At Iftar Bowl - Once in a year all UAE Offroaders gathering
      This unique opportunity is not be missed, whether you are a current or ex offroader. It's a very rare and special sight to witness thousands of offroaders joining in one place for breaking there fast to celebrate the unity in diversity in the UAE.
      It's being held with unsaid coordination with all off-road clubs and approx 1000 car shows up every year in Iftar bowl area near Rafadah in Area 53.
      Whether you are fasting or not, it's a must drive to attend to watch the union of off-roaders and witness the love and respect that everyone shares in this small world of offroading. I have never failed to attend a single Grand Iftar Drive in the past 12 years and always enjoyed meeting some of my old off-road friends and making new friends.
      The plan is to enter from Rifadah side with the easiest track to reach Iftar bowl and secure a good spot - FIRST.
      Meet and greet, play at Iftar bowl - then break the fast and head for the night drive or exit if you like.

When: 17 May 2019, Friday
      Meeting time: 5 PM, the convoy will move sharply at 5:15 PM
      Where: Rifadah Entrance
      GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/BoTQvikrc1rheWYu7
      Level of drive: Absolute Newbie - Newbie - Fewbie - Expert - Advance - All are welcome
      Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance
      What to bring along: Evening snacks, food for Iftar - whatever you like with little extra to share
      Approximate finish time: 8 PM or 11 PM
      Please RSVP on the below calendar:

• By Gaurav
      When: 17 May 2019, Friday
      Meeting time: 5 PM, the convoy will move sharply at 5:15 PM
      Where: Rifadah Entrance
      GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/BoTQvikrc1rheWYu7
      Level of drive: Absolute Newbie - Newbie - Fewbie - Expert - Advance - All are welcome
      Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance
      What to bring along: Evening snacks, food for Iftar - whatever you like with little extra to share
      Approximate finish time: 8 PM or 11 PM
    • By Rahimdad
      As most of you must have noticed I had been away for a while. Guess what I am back. I had the honor of joining and driving with the best last Thursday night on a somewhat challenging terrain which was well managed by all, and now I am itching for some more. So this time keeping in the zone of re-discovering some challenging terrain, I am launching this drive as an exploration of an area I have not explored properly, just been in and out of this area. Sometimes when heading towards Jabal Jais through the Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Road E311 I have noticed some lip smacking dunes and I was briefly in and it has left me wanting to explore this area further. As it is evident that I am not fully aware of this terrain although all are invited to sign up for the drive, but only the first 10 cars which have the kind of experience to handle such a drive as per my experience will be selected for the drive, no more than 10 cars will be selected. leaving Gaurav Bhai and myself out of the equation there are 8 spots available out of which I would prefer at least 1 more experienced driver to control the convoy in this new terrain.
    • By Rahimdad
      As most of you must have noticed I had been away for a while. Guess what I am back. I had the honor of joining and driving with the best last Thursday night on a somewhat challenging terrain which was well managed by all, and now I am itching for some more. So this time keeping in the zone of re-discovering some challenging terrain, I am launching this drive as an exploration of an area I have not explored properly, just been in and out of this area. Sometimes when heading towards Jabal Jais through the Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Road E311 I have noticed some lip smacking dunes and I was briefly in and it has left me wanting to explore this area further. As it is evident that I am not fully aware of this terrain although all are invited to sign up for the drive, but only the first 10 cars which have the kind of experience to handle such a drive as per my experience will be selected for the drive, no more than 10 cars will be selected. leaving Gaurav Bhai and myself out of the equation there are 8 spots available out of which I would prefer at least 1 more experienced driver to control the convoy in this new terrain.

If interested please sign up for this opportunity to explore and keep your eyes glued to the forum to check if you are the selected one.
      Thursday night drive:
      Date: 03 August, 2017
      Meeting point : Tasjeel Village Sharjah on Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Road E311 (https://goo.gl/maps/Pc92zQvf5hS2)
      Meeting time : 23:00 PM
      Plan: Lets drive from the petrol station through E311 till we find an suitable entry spot, deflate and explore the area which seems to be full of exciting dunes and challenges..
      Basic recovery equipment such as 2 way radio, flag and air compressor are very important and carry lots of water and some snacks to share on the trip. Absolute compulsory to bring your stories, sense of humor and willingness to learn and follow instructions during the drive.
      Rahimdad - 050-6749099 Srikumar - 055 9567471 Asif - 050 6990411   Gaurav - 050 5258706  

Important Information

Terms of use