•  
Advertise here

Legends Never Die They Just Change Shape

5 hours ago, sertac said:

As some of you may know. Jeep providing built sheet for the vehicles they produced after 1998. 

When i check my built sheet i surprised that i have dana 44 on the rear diff. Normally these GC`s are having Dana35 on the back. 

JEEPBuildSheetServlet.pdf 5.83 kB · 3 downloads

Cool didn't know Jeep did that. If I were you I would give it a through once over. belts, hoses, plugs etc etc also change all fluids, including x case and diffs. also check to see the qudra drive and those varilok diffs are working as they are supposed to and does it still have it OEM HD suspension or its been replaced with cheap bits. 

Also make sure what oil the transmission xcase and diffs need. Don't assume they all use regular stuff. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday i found chance to test it. I went to Al Qudra for BBQ with my friend. He offer to make a small drive. I was thinking since it is bigger and slightly heavier than Cherokee it wont be that good but i am surprised that it did very well. It has good clearance even stock form i never got crested. It has enough power to climb. It is way far smoother than my old Cherokee. 

So far so good!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

4 hours ago, Barry said:

This is true. I’m still living but I get more rounder the older I get. 

He was talking about legends, not burnt out shells. But hey if a Jeep Cherokee can be considered a legend then pretty much everything is up to grab that title!

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

12 hours ago, desertdude said:

He was talking about legends, not burnt out shells. But hey if a Jeep Cherokee can be considered a legend then pretty much everything is up to grab that title!

I think we need to define the word "legend",and what it means to different people. For instance, some people see the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny, and Santa Claus as legends, while others consider vampires, sea monsters, trolls, and goblins as legends.

There are many other examples but in which category of legends do Jeeps fall? The warm and fuzzy kind, or the kind that nightmares are made of?   

• Haha (+1) 4