Jump to content

UAE'S MOST ENGAGING CAR SITE

Mitsubishi General Discussion Forum | Mitsubishi ASX Forum | Mitsubishi Attrage Forum | Mitsubishi Eclipse Forum | Mitsubishi Galant Forum | Mitsubishi Grandis Forum | Mitsubishi Lancer Forum | Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum | Mitsubishi Magna Forum | Mitsubishi Mirage Forum | Mitsubishi Outlander Forum | Mitsubishi Pajero Forum | Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Forum

Sidshk

Pajero central differential lock light flashing

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Sidshk said:

After change of Solenoid vibration after 100 Kms is gone and car is quite stable 

But still it Vibrates on Gear and Reverse, Also  hesitates when Fan cuts off 

Engine is misfiring. 

The most common sign for Bad Coil, Any suggestion to check if which Coils is gone ? 

 

 

 

 

Plug the car in. Open up live data and look at misfire indicator. It will tell you exactly which cylinder the problem is on. Basic stuff, any mechanic worth his salt should pick this up first time

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Barry this reminds me of OLD Pajero days. You fixed it with your eyes closed. I am sure by this time you got your PHD in Pajeros.

I really thought you could fix Pajeros ONLINE by now.

Regarding the differential flashing light. My Pajero had loose pipe which was fixed by OIL change attendant and my 4x4 was fine after that.

 

Edited by DiamondDallas
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/6/2019 at 6:23 PM, Barry said:

Plug the car in. Open up live data and look at misfire indicator. It will tell you exactly which cylinder the problem is on. Basic stuff, any mechanic worth his salt should pick this up first time

Tried with Multiple Garages some cannot connect and which connects cannot tell anything 

Changed 2 Coils but still vibrations on Idle , more while stopping in D 

 

  • WOW 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you check your mounts?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

Did you check your mounts?

Mounts are good , grainy vibration while driving 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do have a scanner and if you have time to come to Ajman then I can hook it up and see if we can pull some codes

And regarding the engine mounts even if it's ripped in 2 you can visually check unless you test them...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, shadow79 said:

I do have a scanner and if you have time to come to Ajman then I can hook it up and see if we can pull some codes

And regarding the engine mounts even if it's ripped in 2 you can visually check unless you test them...

Thanks saleem bhai , I will call u shortly 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Final Update 

Vibration was due to 1 teeth missing , Last night we opened everything again and found out left side Belt was missed by 1 1/2 timing.

It took me 6 Sparks Plug, 2 coil and cleaning of Injectors to find out this cause. in this course my Manifold was damaged due to wrong fitting.

Finally the vibrations are gone, but will drive for a week to see if it returns 

bb.jpg

Edited by Sidshk
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Sidshk said:

Final Update 

Vibration was due to 1 teeth missing , Last night we opened everything again and found out left side Belt was missed by 1 1/2 timing.

It took me 6 Sparks Plug, 2 coil and cleaning of Injectors to find out this cause. in this course my Manifold was damaged due to wrong fitting.

Finally the vibrations are gone, but will drive for a week to see if it returns 

bb.jpg

Now i would assume you whipped that mechanic across the head with a size 32 spanner ? Who will bear all the costs here ?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Frederic said:

Now i would assume you whipped that mechanic across the head with a size 32 spanner ? Who will bear all the costs here ?

I wish i could 🥵 , Damage done lesson learned 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use