•  

Looks Like It Can Kick Some Serious A$$

desertdude

Never been a Ford fan, but seems they did their homework on the Bronco. 
https://www.google.ae/amp/s/www.caranddriver.com/news/amp33277335/2021-ford-bronco-specs-revealed/

I do however have concerns over the turbo, and the toll heavy dune bashing in 45 degrees takes..

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

I have been hearing about Bronco since 2016, finally this time looks they are going to be out soon.

Love the Ford research and """""""THOUGHT OVER"""""" designs, gizmos and engineering. Surely they have employed real offroaders than just a designer to make things look pretty.

Super Duper Like.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Great. Now I have something to look forward to buying after 2030 after its been tried and tested by someone for about 10 years.

I hate the Chotu, the Bronco sport version. Ford did come up with the Raptor which really I appreciate, Bronco will definitely win many hearts. I've heard they are also going to develop a Bronco truck and it might gets its own branding like the Ram separated from Dodge.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

It seems great and direct competitor of Wrangler. All looks good except isn't 245 horsies bit less when you compare with Wrangler. It would be nice to have something around 300HP. Xterra and FJ Cruiser were giving more HP many years ago. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Confused (0) 1

5 minutes ago, sertac said:

It seems great and direct competitor of Wrangler. All looks good except isn't 245 horsies bit less when you compare with Wrangler. It would be nice to have something around 300HP. Xterra and FJ Cruiser were giving more HP many years ago. 

"The Bronco, available in both two- and four-door models, starts at $29,995 for a base two-door and $34,695 for the four-door. That setup comes with a 2.3-liter EcoBoost inline-four (projected to make 270 horsepower and 310 lb-ft of torque) and a seven-speed Getrag manual transmission. Ford likes to call first gear a crawler gear, which, when paired with the optional automatic four-wheel-drive transfer case, delivers a 94.8:1 crawl ratio—similar, actually, to a Wrangler Rubicon. The shift pattern puts that gear, "C", below reverse, to keep it out of the way during daily driving. The manual is only available with the 2.3, which can also be paired with a 10-speed automatic.

The optional 2.7-liter EcoBoost V-6 is slated to make 310 horsepower and 400 lb-ft of torque. So whichever engine you choose, your Bronco is going to be turbocharged"

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

I think that they got the design right. It harks back to the original Bronco which was always a short stubby off roader and then got bloated by design over the years. This looks visually much better in proportion. Will it survive out in the 'Wild' - OK it's tested, but I have my doubts that it will be the perfect vehicle. If anyone wants me to test it, however, happy to give it a go!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

The first edition is booked out - only 3500 units apparently. Then there is the WildTrak Edition ( Desert runner)  - Seems like delivery is 2021 December - Meh ! - Will wait till the rich boys are done playing with it :)

bronco.jpeg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad (0) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use