•  

COVID19 Compliant - ABSOLUTE NEWBIE Morning Desert Drive - Al Qudra- Dubai - 21 Aug 2020

Frederic

Thank you @Frederic for this well-worded drive report. It was a fantastic first drive and has really kicked in the enthu button for more such drives. Kudos to you and @Vanessa8580 for being such strong leaders for the drive today, you guys really deserve all the appreciation!

Great to meet and drive with everyone, hope to see you all again soon! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Hi @Frederic, one question - a friend has a BMW X3 M Plus model and he's interested for newbie drives. Can he join with his car? 

Thank you! 

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Bhaskar said:

Hi @Frederic, one question - a friend has a BMW X3 M Plus model and he's interested for newbie drives. Can he join with his car? 

Thank you! 

Hi @Bhaskar the X3 is probably happier on the road, but if the car has 8inch ground clearance (definitely to be verified as the M plus package might come with lower bumpers), and has tow points at the front and the back, he can be allowed on the drive.

Please be aware and the same goes for Discovery Sport and other luxury SUV’s that any damage incurred on the car will likely result in hefty bills, and these cars have lots and lots of electronics holding back the vehicle from unleashing it’s full power in the desert. Traction controls and airbag definitely need to be disabled when coming to the drive. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

I can't thank you both, @Frederic @Vanessa8580 it was a fun driving with you guys. They way you took care of every single one of us at the convoy and the way you guys managed to keep the wheels rolling, Hatts ofd. Learned alot from you guys and impressed by the way you guys drive. Highly skillfull i must say. 

Looking forward for loads of more rides with both of you. :)

CHEERS :)

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Hi @Frederic and @Vanessa8580. Thanks a lot for the support and efforts u guys put in the drive . Although it was my first off road drive, I felt so comfortable coz from the beginning when some of the cars in the convoy got stuck u were there with complete energy to pull it out . That incident itself reduced my worries abt getting stuck . It was a such wonderful experience riding with you and all others and hope to join u soon in some upcoming events.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use