•  

DESERTS OF THE WORLD - Stories around the campfire

Ale Vallecchi

@Ale Vallecchi this is extraordinary and for this 

1 hour ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

There are extraordinary places that, once visited, leave a lifelong mark on a person's life

Agree hundred percent very true !

Can’t Wait for the next to come 

@Rahimdad your guess is right regarding VW Touareg !

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

What a fantastic write-up, it says a lot about your passion for the desert and the life changing experiences that can be had when exploring these places. Definitely looking forward to more of this !

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Great write up @Ale Vallecchi. You are not only a perfect dune master but a master when it comes to describing those dunes too!!

Fantastic ✌️

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Finally the day has come to hear what is behind Ale's real off-roading spirit. Since we know each other from almost a year and I always use to wonder about your extra humble and accommodative personality when it comes to supporting drives.

I strongly remember when you use to join in newbie drives with so much of passion, enthusiasm and "PATIENCE" I really used to wonder whether you are actually a newbie or just new to the UAE desert....? Your attention to detail, catching the right lines from beginning, and finesse with your trail without destroying the path were the significant traits that we all used to notice, but never got a chance to sit on campfire stories.

Thank you for taking time to share these beautiful stories about African landscape and Sahara desert variations. I can't wait to hear more stories from your experience with different places, cultures and type of terrains.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Sounds tiny bit similar to our colorful past where we fixed radiators with m-seal and cigg butt, brake caliper with tin can and axle, suspensions and exhaust repair with tie-down straps few times, but nothing close to land mines.

These tourist and tour operator are really brave heart.

Looking forward for more excitement, soon.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Already cant wait for chapter three : water requirement ( trying to imagine how goes when out of water supply ...etc ) 

please Ale can you keep the last one till you get back in action and tell us yourself around camp fire ( covid precaution applied ) 🙏

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use