•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Al Khatim - Abu Dhabi - 22 Jan 2021

Asif Hussain

Drive RSVP is closed now 

@Alex Sidorov @Waleed Soliman @Mus_hus78 @Hasan Wahlan @Hashem Rihan @Amanda Milnes 

Thank you all for joining the drive. See you all tomorrow.

We will be using Carnity Channel 5  -       462.887-50  Mhz.

In case of emergencies, you can contact me on 050 6990411

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Alex Sidorov said:

@Asif Hussain Thank you again for the ride. Where should we post media? Here itself in comments?

Your welcome @Alex Sidorov 

Pictures you can post in drive gallery here 👇

https://carnity.com/gallery/category/505-newbie-al-khatim-abu-dhabi-22-jan-2021

• Like (+1) 1

It was a breezy cold morning and no fog day. @Waleed Soliman was the first one to reach our meeting point and everyone showed up one by one. After a short briefing we started to explore Al Khatim area towards east and for my surprise the dunes there were awesome without any cross tracks. It was a perfect learning area for newcomers.

@Hasan Wahlan was my second lead and followed my instruction precisely whenever i had an obstacle and he is to reroute the convoy to the safe track. @Alex Sidorov @Amanda Milnes @Waleed Soliman all of you performed well and handled your rides perfectly and you guys did not give me a chance to remove my recovery rope throughout drive. @Mus_hus78 was our sweep with his co-pilot made sure that no one is left behind.. thank you very much for your support.

See you all soon.

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use