COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 06 Feb 2021

Chaitanya D

Thanks @Chaitanya D for the nice Saturday morning i like the quick start for the radio briefing, loved the way u lead the convoy and your very clear instructions to get me out from the refusal. And you really did a good job on handle the tyre pop out situation.

WhatsApp Image 2021-02-06 at 1.01.22 PM.jpeg

• Like (+1) 6

On 2/7/2021 at 5:58 PM, Yahya Munir said:

Thanks @Chaitanya D for all the tips and guidance throughout the drive! It was my 3rd time with the club and definitely the most fun/challenging so far. Looking forward to driving with you and this amazing group of people again very soon!

Well done my friend, love that Jimny of yours and how you managed it well in tricky areas

19 hours ago, Trekado said:

Thanks @Chaitanya D for the nice Saturday morning i like the quick start for the radio briefing, loved the way u lead the convoy and your very clear instructions to get me out from the refusal. And you really did a good job on handle the tyre pop out situation.

Thanks @Trekado for your appreciation. Great to be able to learn and pass it on to friends. May be 1 year back I was getting stuck everywhere on flat sands too when i started driving on sand😆

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use