COVID19 Compliant - Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Badayer - Sharjah - 05 Mar 2021

Tbone

RSVP is closed

I welcome @Islam Soliman, @Gregory Perkin, @Shaaz Sha, @Ashok chaturvedi, @Francois Germishuys, @Gaurav Soni and @David Ortells to this drive. We will be using carnity channel #1.

The convoy order is as follows

886131593_05thMar21-IntermediateAMConvoy.png.1ce71ab4204bd0174fc6251f8d4a40e0.png

We will start sharp at 6:30AM.

See you everyone in the sand.

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

Guys I've had a crash in the Jeep today. Not too much damage to mine and everyone safe, but the BMW involved took a lot of damage. I will have to replace my bumper before it's safe to drive though. 

I should have withdrawn from the drive earlier, sorry, but got sidetracked by the police reports etc.

Was really looking forward to it. Will get my repair done next week and see you all soon.

Have fun out there.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gregory Perkin said:

Guys I've had a crash in the Jeep today. Not too much damage to mine and everyone safe, but the BMW involved took a lot of damage. I will have to replace my bumper before it's safe to drive though. 

I should have withdrawn from the drive earlier, sorry, but got sidetracked by the police reports etc.

Was really looking forward to it. Will get my repair done next week and see you all soon.

Have fun out there.

Sorry to hear that. See you soon. 

Hello guys...feeling a bit tired after all those real hard jumps and fast paced drive..😁, but...hats off @Tbone, for such a wonderful offroading treat. I believe the convoy was the best today and every one did amazingly well. I had a few issues with my battery terminal and I doubted the temperature was rising towards the end and that's where I started to step behind little. Had real good time riding up Iftar bowl and many other ...enjoyed it.  @Islam Soliman,thank you for a very well done 2nd lead . You were doing great with your full size SUV😃.                            @Gaurav Soni,I believe we were together for the first time and it was a pleasure driving with you. You managed your Pajero really well . Superb driving bro.  @David Ortells,since you were behind me, nothing much to comment bro, but your performances in the hill climbs were superb and you were the one behind me, so suggestions and comments on me is most welcome 🙏.                             @Ashok chaturvedi,ashok ji, I met you last time driving your Pajero and your transformation is amazing man.. getting in to FJ have changed your aura and you are handling your new off-road companion really well. And finally.               @Francois Germishuys, thanks buddy for a wonderful sweep and for all the guidences at the time of the refusals. "NO COMMENTS" on your performances 😃😃 coz you are always superb with you F150. thanking all of you for a superb day and hope to join you guys soon. Take care and keep cool.                           

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank @Tbone for a great drive, first time driving with you as well, it was fun.

I had fun at the back, always good to get the V8 working in the soft sand at the end of the convoy 

Little bit of a challenge getting you out of that pocket but team work did the job at the end, i think i still have a phobia for pulling to hard after the the incident were we broke the town hook off Daniels RAM.... 

Other than a few refusals and few crested stucks it was all good. 

see you guys next time. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 3/5/2021 at 1:44 PM, Shaaz Sha said:

Hello guys...feeling a bit tired after all those real hard jumps and fast paced drive..😁, but...hats off @Tbone, for such a wonderful offroading treat. I believe the convoy was the best today and every one did amazingly well. I had a few issues with my battery terminal and I doubted the temperature was rising towards the end and that's where I started to step behind little. Had real good time riding up Iftar bowl and many other ...enjoyed it.  @Islam Soliman,thank you for a very well done 2nd lead . You were doing great with your full size SUV😃.                            @Gaurav Soni,I believe we were together for the first time and it was a pleasure driving with you. You managed your Pajero really well . Superb driving bro.  @David Ortells,since you were behind me, nothing much to comment bro, but your performances in the hill climbs were superb and you were the one behind me, so suggestions and comments on me is most welcome 🙏.                             @Ashok chaturvedi,ashok ji, I met you last time driving your Pajero and your transformation is amazing man.. getting in to FJ have changed your aura and you are handling your new off-road companion really well. And finally.               @Francois Germishuys, thanks buddy for a wonderful sweep and for all the guidences at the time of the refusals. "NO COMMENTS" on your performances 😃😃 coz you are always superb with you F150. thanking all of you for a superb day and hope to join you guys soon. Take care and keep cool.                           

Nice to know that you enjoyed the drive. Looking forward for more fun together.

51 minutes ago, Francois Germishuys said:

Thank @Tbone for a great drive, first time driving with you as well, it was fun.

I had fun at the back, always good to get the V8 working in the soft sand at the end of the convoy 

Little bit of a challenge getting you out of that pocket but team work did the job at the end, i think i still have a phobia for pulling to hard after the the incident were we broke the town hook off Daniels RAM.... 

Other than a few refusals and few crested stucks it was all good. 

see you guys next time. 

First and foremost, I would like to thank you very much for the support. I can understand your reservations on the harder tug, that is the reason why we used a snatch strap to avoid the uneventful situation where the tow point can become a projectile and cause harm.

Edited by Tbone
  • Like (+1) 1

On 3/4/2021 at 9:07 PM, Gregory Perkin said:

Have fun out there.

Sad to hear that @Gregory Perkin. Looking forward for our drive together.

Important Information

Terms of use