•  
Advertise here

Leaving Carnity Off-road Club

2 hours ago, Mohamed Seidam said:

Every one here is young and as a matter of fact if I come across some one who claims being old I immediately tell him you should pay the desert a visit on the Carnity way 😍

Dr @Mohamed Seidam you are the evergreen hero. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2021 at 1:40 PM, Srikumar said:

@Thomas Varghese I am surprised with your comment. Its clearly mentioned that Marshal feedback is required. Screen shot of Marshal / Trip Lead feedback is provided below incase you have missed it. 

image.png.985202fea6012be5a0cd5e1dbb25eb4a.png

Also at the bottom of each offroad rank, its clearly mentioned that it will take 3-7 days for trip lead feedback. I really dont know what more clarity is needed. 

image.png.0f68fd2b7afba9bccafa20578172f9c1.png

Source : 

Dear @Srikumar,

I agree with you that marshal's feedback is required. I have 1 doubt - if at all during a drive somebody makes a mistake and then continues for another 10 drives or more with other marshal's without any issues does the driver has to join the same marshal for a drive he has done a mistake to correct it? Does it mean the feedback of all the marshal's doesn't count but only the one the driver previously made a mistake? 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Dear @Srikumar,

I agree with you that marshal's feedback is required. I have 1 doubt - if at all during a drive somebody makes a mistake and then continues for another 10 drives or more with other marshal's without any issues does the driver has to join the same marshal for a drive he has done a mistake to correct it? Does it mean the feedback of all the marshal's doesn't count but only the one the driver previously made a mistake? 

Usually it's not needed, but in case of serious repetitive mistakes caused by distractions, not adhering to trip lead instructions, lack of communication definitely demands the clearance of red flag raised by the same trip lead.

Hope you understand the bigger concern we have with every promotion is to keep you and all other safe, at all times.

• Totally Agree (+2) 5

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

2 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Usually it's not needed, but in case of serious repetitive mistakes caused by distractions, not adhering to trip lead instructions, lack of communication definitely demands the clearance of red flag raised by the same trip lead.

Hope you understand the bigger concern we have with every promotion is to keep you and all other safe, at all times.

Dear @Gaurav,

As you have pointed out violations from my end it would be great if you could pin point the violations under which trip lead so that I can avoid them later. I believe I'm entitled for a fair trial and I should be made aware of the accusations against me if fingers are pointed at me by a marshal. 

You have said repetitive mistakes. Please point the repetitive mistakes in all my drives. 

Edited by Thomas Varghese