•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Fossil Rock - Sharjah - 19 Mar 2021

sertac

Hi everyone, please see the convoy numbering below. We will be using Channel 5. Make sure your radio is set. Tomorrow our new lead @Mehmet Volga will be leading the drive partially. So expect me or Mehmet to be on lead time to time. Please make sure everyone following Covid rules. At the meeting point there will be Newbie convoy as well so dont get confused between 2 different convoy. I will be visiting you one by one to remind your convoy locations. 

1 Sertac Expert  Xterra Lead
2 Mehmet Volga Advance  Pajero 2nd Lead
3 Nathan Evans Fewbie Jimny  
4 Yahya Munir Fewbie Jimny  
5 Shaaz Sha Intermediate Xterra CF
6 Dodi Syahdar Fewbie Montero Sport/Raptor  
7 Jack Thomas Intermediate F150 CF
8 Pacific Fewbie Wrangler  
9 Jon M   Montero Sport CF
10 Ranjan Das Fewbie Wrangler  
11 Arda Yagcioglu Intermediate Xterra Sweep
  • Like (+1) 5

On 3/19/2021 at 5:16 AM, Shaaz Sha said:

Hi @sertac,have an issue with the car battery and I am really sorry to exit from the drive. My apologies and  hope to join you soon🙏🙏

Hopefully it is ok now. See you next time. 

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, sertac said:

Hopefully it is ok now. See you next time. 

Yes it's ok now, had an issue with the terminal and now ok, will join your drive soon.. hopefully 😊

• Like (+1) 3

e08d349584efb5c2a25955ed929a2390.jpg

Trip Report

Was a lovely day. It was very nice to see my teacher @Rahimdad after long time at the meeting point. 

Another no stuck day. My rope is getting older in the trunk :D My good friend @Mehmet Volga completed his leaders lead seasons 2 weeks ago and this was time for him to lead an actual convoy. He took the convoy from the beginning and took everyone to the end point Faya, without any stuck. This was fastest ever. When we finished with the Faya it was 8.45 :DBeing fastest also gave us an advantage that our path was clear, we haven't seen other convoys. Mehmet was amazing but convoy was also as good as our lead.

Time was too early to exit and i decide to take the lead and push the convoy`s limit so maybe i can get someone stuck :D Nope, even i took the fewbie convoy to some hard criss crosses no one got stuck. We only had few refusals. In half hour we found ourselves back to the Fossil Rock. Than we think about either go back to our meeting point or play around Fossil Rock. We decided to play around Fossil Rock and make some climbing contest. I pushed my car to highest in can climb at back of the Fossil Rock and challenged our drivers to catch me :D It was good exercise for everyone to see how they can improve their long climbs. Of course the Raptor dominated the climbing contest with reaching highest high. 

Thank you everyone for joining. You guys rocks!

I will be going to Turkey for vacation. See you guys at 16 April. 

Edited by sertac
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use