•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert drive - Big Red - Sharjah - 19 Mar 2021

Thank you Everybody for the magnificent drive!

Today's challenge was reaching Faya from  BigRed!

Everyone was great during the drive in approaching the multiple challenges we encountered on our way :).

Reaching the top of Big Red was important to me because just after the sunrise the panorama is wonderful! 

We did everything that was planned from going on top of Big Red to climb on the big dunes in our path, till the top of Faya!

Special mention to @Miamimoe our Second Lead, was a very nice meeting. You hope you enjoyed the drive with your incredible car (still not convinced about front side flags :) ). 

@Shehab Alawadhi Alawadhi you were perfect in your role! Hope to see you soon again 

@Frederic I was very happy having you with us and looking at you with a smiley face hope you enjoyed!

@Federico De Chirico I was impressed with your driving style is the first time that I saw a Pajero LWB climbing on top of Faya very good!

@Federico Galbieri I Hope that you can find a way to fix your power loss issue on your car and see you expressing your potential

See you all of you on the sand soon!!!!

• Like (+1) 7

Amazing drive and perfectly executed as per your plan Luca !

@Miamimoe your positive can-do attitude goes a long way, looking forward  to see you growing with us !

@Nihal17 and @Serafino with the Wranglers took the terrain with ease and drove great today !

@Federico De Chirico and @sheri with the Pajeros did great today. So as @Federico Galbieri who’s Grand Cherokee was letting him down a little bit but nevertheless drove perfect today. 

@soumyasaklani the Prado is an amazing off-road Machine and you drove it very well !

@Shehab Alawadhi you really rose to the occasion today and was a perfect center forward: always ready to help and with encouraging words for the team. Well done 👍!!

@amir amiri it was a blessing to drive behind that beautiful green Ram which you took effortlessly through today’s terrain ! 

@sheri please be aware we do not allow swapping drivers during the drive. This practice can lead to serious accidents and cannot be tolerated. Please have a look at below post:

see you guys soon back in the sands !

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use