COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - The magic of Fossil Rock and Faya - Sharjah - 11 May 2021

Dear Desert Wanderers, 

In consideration of the enormous waitlist for this drive, @Anish S, who was going to be our Sweep, has kindly made himself available to lead a 2nd convoy, for which I thank him very much. 

Accordingly, I'm glad to inform that all waitlisted members are now admitted to the drive, which has now a 20 RSVP limit. 

See you on Tuesday! 

• Thanks (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 6

2 minutes ago, luis mantecon said:

Please put me on WL, 1st drive. Thanks 

Dear @luis mantecon, the RSVP has been increased to 20, you can join. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GauravSoni said:

@Lorenzo Candelpergher can you add me as support on the drive!

@Gaurav Soni i have had to leave the drive and i believe you would have been 1st on the new waitlist so feel free to take that spot!  am gutted i cannot make my first mid-week drive!  have a great time out there all!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

15 minutes ago, GauravSoni said:

@Lorenzo Candelpergher can you add me as support on the drive!

Dear @Gaurav Soni I have added you as attendee to the drive. Depending on Advisors' availability for the double drive we will let you know if support is required. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Lorenzo Candelpergher said:

Dear @Gaurav Soni I have added you as attendee to the drive. Depending on Advisors' availability for the double drive we will let you know if support is required. 

Thanks @Lorenzo Candelpergher it’s always an amazing experience on drives with you! Securing a spot in itself is 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻… looking forward!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use