COVID19 Compliant - Night Newbie Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 3 Jun 2021

Chaitanya D

Hi @Chaitanya D would it be possible to WL me for a first drive this Thursday night? I was originally WL for Yousef's drive on Friday morning 5am but have now signed out of that due to a clash on Friday. Many thanks! 

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, TT_Dubai said:

Hi @Chaitanya D would it be possible to WL me for a first drive this Thursday night? I was originally WL for Yousef's drive on Friday morning 5am but have now signed out of that due to a clash on Friday. Many thanks! 

Hi @TT_Dubaigm.

You want to WL?. There are spaces available for you to be added . Let me know 

6 hours ago, Andrei said:

Please remove me from the list

You have to leave the drive by clicking remove RSVP or change .

Thanks

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TT_Dubai said:

@Chaitanya Dthanks and if there is space in the night drive I am in! 
I tried to add myself but it says RSVP full. Looking forward and see you!

You are added. See you tomorrow. 

Hope you dont break any bumpers causing a real "clash" as u said on friday. We end early morning on friday 🤣😜😜

• Haha (+1) 5

Dear friends

@Gregory @shu yang @Fabien Monleau @TT_Dubai @Wade Pat2 

@Lakshmi Narasimhan @Ranjan Das @N@ved @Nivin

Listing for tonight

Screenshot_20210602-121108_Excel.jpg.909a826e54918b788b22d4e705f4e9c1.jpg

Please remember to bring the mandatory gears , a full fuel tank and a lot of cheers. Stay COVID appropriate throughout please, its picking up to bite us again.Bring your torch for visibility in the dark.

We will use Chanel 1 for radio coms.

Myself , @N@ved and @Nivin will manage recoveries if any, well Lisaili will always have many😜🤣. @Lakshmi Narasimhan and @Ranjan Das will be stand by if we need more support .

Rest of you just enjoy the revving in this hot weather, but don't forget to keep a close watch so that your engines dont become too hot .

See you tonight 🙂

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

Dear friends

@Gregory @shu yang @Fabien Monleau @TT_Dubai @Wade Pat2 

@Lakshmi Narasimhan @Ranjan Das @N@ved @Nivin

Listing for tonight

Screenshot_20210602-121108_Excel.jpg.909a826e54918b788b22d4e705f4e9c1.jpg

Please remember to bring the mandatory gears , a full fuel tank and a lot of cheers. Stay COVID appropriate throughout please, its picking up to bite us again.Bring your torch for visibility in the dark.

We will use Chanel 1 for radio coms.

Myself , @N@ved and @Nivin will manage recoveries if any, well Lisaili will always have many😜🤣. @Lakshmi Narasimhan and @Ranjan Das will be stand by if we need more support .

Rest of you just enjoy the revving in this hot weather, but don't forget to keep a close watch so that your engines dont become too hot .

See you tonight 🙂

Thx Dr @Chaitanya Dalways looking for learning and love to extend my support with all seniors guidance. Fitting my lights today hopefully my drive experience will be enhanced and enjoy more night drives from now on!!!

3F14939C-D5E2-4575-81C4-035C3797DA15.jpeg

• Like (+1) 4
  • WOW (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use