•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra South - Dubai - 22 Jan 2022

Islam Soliman

1 hour ago, Beide Worku said:

Hi @Islam Soliman

I don’t see my name on either list and I didn’t have any drives this week so looking forward to joining you tomorrow morning. Please confirm. Thanks. 

Hi @Beide Worku, you are already on the confirmed list 👇

image.png.f41c3c5874955785d2e56421cf963ea9.png

• Like (+1) 1

Hi @Islam Soliman

How do my odds look for joining this drive? I've been asked to RSVP on the afternoon drive from waitlist but would prefer this one. Let me know so I can confirm on the other thread. Thanks.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

Hi @Islam Soliman

How do my odds look for joining this drive? I've been asked to RSVP on the afternoon drive from waitlist but would prefer this one. Let me know so I can confirm on the other thread. Thanks.

Both you  @Emanueland @Joao are confirmed 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Islam Soliman said:

Thanks @Mo.unfortunately odds are not high unless a big surprise on dropouts happen.. I will wait until late afternoon before closing the convoy so let’s see how things develop.. stay tuned and never lose hope 🥸

@Islam Soliman ouch! I thought I would be next in line on waiting since I opted out of Sunday drive. 🥲

Any chance to add an extra? 

Thanks 😁

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Mo. said:

@Islam Soliman ouch! I thought I would be next in line on waiting since I opted out of Sunday drive. 🥲

Any chance to add an extra? 

Thanks 😁

I am very sorry @Mo. it won't be fair to do so as you were no 8 on the WL...looking forward to have the chance to drive with you and all the other on the WL that we weren't able to accommodate on this one.

Important Information

Terms of use