•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Faqa - Dubai - 5 June 22

19 minutes ago, DP1011 , Deepak wrangler said:

I had one last week😕😕, realised only after flast that the exit was from Abu Dhabi, Only good part is discount offered, making it 195😂😂

U mean after @Ale Vallecchi's drive? Welcome my friend, I got too and immediately paid 195 AED

• Sad (0) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

6 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

U mean after @Ale Vallecchi's drive? Welcome my friend, I got too and immediately paid 195 AED

Yes @Thomas Varghese! In @Ale Vallecchi's drive

But Later I was told that Ale did announce it on radio just before concluding drive, to be careful as we would be driving back from Abu Dhabi, but guess interference and I missed the MOST imp message of the drive😂😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

1 minute ago, DP1011 , Deepak wrangler said:

Yes @Thomas Varghese! In @Ale Vallecchi's drive

But Later I was told that Ale did announce it on radio just before concluding drive, to be careful as we would be driving back from Abu Dhabi, but guess interference and I missed the MOST imp message of the drive😂😂

Yes @Ale Vallecchi did announce but unfortunately I didn't find any speed signs on the way and realized I crossed the speed limit when the camera took a picture of my car. 

• Sad (0) 1

Beyond the bad surprise on the radar, thank you Varun and team for an amazing drive. Faster than I'm used to (which I loved) and for the first time I tried the ridge riding. Definitely a lot of learning still to be made there, but today was a good first glimpse.

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Federico Galbieri said:

How many of us got flashed from the speed camera on the way back because we didn’t know we were in Abu Dhabi?? 

I assume I am one of them.. crossing my finger

• Sad (0) 1

1 minute ago, Ashok chaturvedi said:

I assume I am one of them.. crossing my finger

I am so hoping you are not ..was just behind you at  almost the same speed, at least till the limit rose above 120 which i usually in any case don't exceed....keeping fingers crossed..i realized we are in AD however totally forgot about the no cushion thing 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, varunmehndiratta said:

I am so hoping you are not ..was just behind you at  almost the same speed, at least till the limit rose above 120 which i usually in any case don't exceed....keeping fingers crossed..i realized we are in AD however totally forgot about the no cushion thing 

Yes I saw you.. as we neared the cut to emirates road, you went straight ahead and I turned right.  The speed dropped to 80 near the short overpass and I saw a policeman crouching behind the short wall. I was doing near to 100 at that time. Yet every speed camera i was slowing down. Let us cross our fingers.

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use